Colorful

In which Uzi and N enjoy a fun time together to get their minds off of stress. Kinda-

Fluff

There's also some V-

(And again something little at the end-)

Also, Merry Christmas ya'll!!

___________

The luminous planet seeming as moon to Copper-9 shone brightly today, and the overall dead silence was disturbed only by the whizzing air. And by the sound of broken glass and multiple things flying out of the same window afterwards.

"No, no ... also no ..." a curious, yet quite frustrated voice said from inside the building the now broken window belonged to. More things got scattered and thrown around as the little hurricane who called himself a Disassembly Drone went through each and every drawer and crevice, to try and find something useful for his purple haired companion.

Anything his eyes landed on, yet wasn't found useful, got thrown over his back. The glowy dangerous syringe tail following his movements with ragged movement, as if he was displaying annoyance through it. As if what he was searching for wasn't here.

"Ah, biscuits ..!" He complained a bit as he leaned back with a huff, scanning his surroundings. Yet, there was no sign that what he wanted was here. He let out a slightly saddened whine. He really wanted that gift for Uzi ...

When he turned around and was about to leave however, a small spark caught his attention. Glancing back and moving his gaze down, he set his eyes on two shiny metal cans. Curious about it's contents, he went closer and kneeled down for a while, picking one up and scanning the label with his eyes.

In scratched up and frozen over text, he was able to decipher only the word 'Paint'. That got him thinking a bit. He liked painting! He really did, the only ones that didn't enjoy him painting were J and V. Well, V didn't really seem to care, so she's kinda out of the picture, but still!

He looked over the label again, trying to find out what it's color was and- wouldn't you know it, it was yellow! And ooh, what's this? The other one is a purple color! How cliché! But who is N to deny such cool cans of paint.

He grabbed both cans, deciding it would be enough exploring and searching for tonight. The moment he looked out however, his eyes turned into hollow circles. Biscuits!! It was almost day!! He has to hurry!!

Jumping out of the window with no care in the world anymore, he started zooming it back to the corpse spire. He does not want to overheat today.

But he couldn't stop himself from enjoying the flight. Even tho it was dangerous and he should quickly get back, he just enjoyed the view from up there. Sure, it was all just a cold dead wasteland, but he still liked to look over the scenery.

And plus he also likes how the wind feels on his "skin". It's a nice cooling feeling and it ruffles his hair as well! He glanced at the rising sun a bit and yelped. Okay, really no time to enjoy flight now, time to go home and into shade!!

When he finally got to the spire, he saw that Uzi was just leaving to try and get some more stuff to fix the pod with. Excellent! Now he had time to find out how these paints looked! Maybe even V would like to join ...

He landed on one of the pod's sides and jumped off, going into the pod. "Hi V!" He called out to his almost dozing off teammate. She blinked a bit and looked up at him a little. "Oh, hi! Uhh ... do we know eachother ..?" She asked after.