Gravity hurts

In which to everyone's relief, the lovable idiot gains his senses back.

And we also find out some more about N and V's past. Cuz why not. And also maybe more V and Uzi bonding, cause yes.

As you may have already guessed, part 3 of "You were right"!

Again, somewhat angsty, but also getting bittersweet and fluffy

Perhaps one more part of this and this littol series could be finished, eh? :33

Anyways, enjoy!

Also, I have added one of my ocs, but it was only for a little brief moment, nothing too much :33

And, HOLY SHIT SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! A Lot of stress is on me right now, combined with a lot of health issues that prevent me from writing. I'm so so sorry, I don't know when imma be back to posting somewhat normally! But I will still be gone for a while after posting this, so sorry once again!

I haven't added any drawings to this chapter, but since it's about 4-5k words long, I think that you might be happy with it! Sorry!

I'll see you next time!

_____________

Thumping of footsteps rang through the hallways, followed by giggles and laughter. The two disassembly drones chasing eachother around were now known to be a package deal. You wouldn't see one without the other.

"N! Race you to the training station!" The girl with a softly red scarf around her neck spoke, before dashing out of the room they just got into. Only the tip of her glowing tail syringe could be seen before she vanished from the other's view.

"Hey! You got an early start! Not fair!" He called, starting to speed off after her. Yeah,it wasn't really fair, but then again,this was just a silly little game of theirs, no need to follow rules as long as both of them have fun, no?

Zigzagging between people and drones alike, N apologised profusely to anyone he might've bumped into during the chase. Yet nobody really seemed to mind it, just shaking their heads a little and rolling their eyes at the childishness of the situation.

N spotted V for a second,only to lose her after a sharp turn. Running behind the corner, he got a surprise by hitting some metal and falling backwards. Rubbing his visor a little and sitting up, the boy let out a slight groan.

"Owh.." he mumbled, then looking up, only to gulp. Standing there was none other than Q. A drone who was somewhat like a supervisor of the younger disassembly drones. And he didn't seem too happy to be bumped into by N.

"A-ah, mr. Q! M-my apologies, I didn't see you there!" He stuttered over his words under the supervisor's narrowing gaze. But with a soft sigh, the taller and older held his hand out. "It's fine .. come on, get up. You don't want J seeing you like this, hm?" He said, voice a bit gruff and rough, but the intent behind it wasn't malicious at all.

The younger perked up and smiled nervously, accepting the help, though yelping a little after being pulled up with such strenght. Opening his mouth to say something, he was cut off as Q spike first. "If you're looking for V, she took the shortcut to the training station." He said, pointing behind himself at the correct hallway.

N let out a small huff, before nodding with an innocent smile. "Alright, thank you Mister Q!" And with that, he sped off into the hallway again. He was glad Q wasn't as angry as J would be, even thought J isn't a supervisor. She was just sometimes kinda mean to him, y'know?

But, he did have to admit .. ever since that incident, Q had been looking a lot more .. well .. dead inside. It seems he was really hurt by it and the actions the company took after. But, oh well, better not think about it and get sad. Time to find V!