Shark/Oh Wonder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
OH MY GOD SO MUCH TRONNOR STUFF THIS WEEK IM CRYING RN
THIS HAS BEEN A PSA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Connor's POV~
Troye and I drive home, stopping by the liquor store. We pick up Lime Bud Light, Wine Coolers, and Wine. "Connor you'd swear we're having a party" Troye carries the bud light, his favourite, to the checkout. "We're having our own party, Troye boy!"

He giggles, and places the beer down on the counter. We check out, and drive home blasting Fun. "Babe you're such a good singer" I hold his hand, and drive with the other hand (obvi) we arrive back at home with heaps of liquor in hand.

We sit down in the living room, munching on Guac and ships, starting our beers first. After 2 beers, Troye started acting a little crazy, but it was all a blur after we did vodka shots.

☀️Morning☀️
I wake up with a pounding headache. "Ughhh" I roll over, to find a naked Troye. Our clothes are in a path, leading from the door all the way to my bed. Troye is very... Lovey when he drinks. And I get super horny.

Troye rolls over, and reaches out to me, wrapping his arms around me and sighing. I glance at the clock. 2:30. Shit. We were supposed to meet Andrea for lunch. I grab my phone, and see multiple notifications, all texts.

Andrea: Connor when would you like to meet for lunch?

Andrea: Connor are you awake yet?

Andrea: I can wait... Text me when you can.

Connor: Hey sorry I just got up. Troye and I got really drunk last night and... Nevermind.

Andrea: I'm just glad your sex life is better than mine. And you can't get pregnant.

Connor: Haha. Do you want to meet for dinner instead?

Andrea: Yes, that would be great. Where?

Connor: How about Panera?

Andrea: Sounds great! I've been craving bread... With pickles.. I dunno. Pregnancy does weird things to you.

Connor: Haha we can pick you up at 6.

Andrea: Okay see you then! xxx

Connor: Talk to you soon! xxx

I unwrap myself from Troye, and walk to the shower, starting the water, waiting for it to warm up. I hop in, and start humming ILYSB, mine and Troye's favourite song. I start singing it. "Oh my heart hurts so good, I love you baby, so bad, so bad."

I jump when the glass shower door opens, and Troye comes in. "Good morning, Con." He presses his naked body against mine, and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forehead, and grabs the shampoo. He lathers my hair, and I reach up, doing the same to him.

"So... Troye do you remember anything from last night?" He giggles and blushes. "Well we definitely had sex... I found a condom wrapper in the bed sheets." I giggle, and continue washing his hair.

"We're meeting Andrea for dinner tonight babe." He smiles. "Good. You can wear that cute purple t-shirt I got you for your birthday!" I blush. "And you can wear your thirsty for Connor t-shirt!" He giggles.

"What if a fan sees us?" I grab his hand. "They can have their suspicions." He smiles. "Okay." We wash each other's bodies, and get out of the shower. We get dressed, both wearing dark blue skinny jeans, and the t shirts.

We both decide against a quiff, and brush our teeth, and leave to pick up Andrea. We arrive at her house, which is huge. We ring the bell, and Jenn answers. "Connor! Troye!" She hugs us both, and we walk inside. "Oh if you didn't know, a bunch of the beauty gurus moved in together!"