Talk Me Down/Troye Sivan

~Connor's POV~
"Next one is a dare! This one comes from @connors_troye! Sounds like a Tronnor account." I smirk at Troye. "The dare is: I dare you to kiss on the lips for 10 seconds!" Troye giggles at their dare, then turns toward me. He leans in, and so do I. Our lips connect, and it's very difficult to not stick my tongue in his mouth, but we can't make it look like we aren't enjoying it (that much)

The 10 seconds is over, and we sit back in our original spots, slightly closer together. "GIF that you sick fucks!" Troye yells, imitating Shane Dawson.

I giggle, and we read the next question. "This one comes from @tronnorlife! They said: If you were stranded on a desert island, which one of your friends/family would you call first?" Troye laughs out loud. "I'd call Connor! He's super reliable, and always answers his phone!"

"I'd call Troye for the same reasons!" I wink at the camera. After finishing the first video, we get to work on the next one. The No Arms Challenge. Troye got out his large TRXYE jumper he specifically uses for sleeping in, and slips it over us. He sits down on my lap, and turns his head to kiss me quickly.

He turns the camera on. "Hello everyone my name is Troye Sivan and today I'm here with a very special guest!" I peek out from behind him, smiling creepily. "The one and only Connor Franta!" I wave my arms around in the sleeves.

"So we are going to do some simple tasks! The first one is brushing my teeth!" I grab the tooth brush and make an attempt to squeeze the tooth paste onto the tooth brush, failing miserably. "You're too tall, Troye boy!" He giggles, and tells me where to position my hands, then I succeed.

He puts his hand on my back, and I blush a little. "Okay Troye lets brush your teeth! Open wide!" I put the toothbrush in his mouth and begin to brush. "Ow!" He says in a muffled voice. "Sorry Troye boy" I whisper.

We finish the video, and head down to the hospital. "Well, Mrs. Franta everything is looking great! We can have you out of the hospital by tonight or tomorrow, whichever you prefer." My mom beams, and clutches my dad's hand.

He kisses her head, and she blushes. Troye has one arm around me, and I pull him into a full hug. "I love you, Troye." He rubs circles on my back. "I love you too, Con." He kisses my cheek and we sit on the couch together, and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Babe I'm so sleep deprived." He kisses my nose. "Well when we're home there will be plenty of time for sleeping... And other things." He whispers the last part, smirking a little. "You two can book tickets back to LA!" Mrs Franta says. "Yes we can!" I grab out my phone and look at upcoming flights. "There's one tonight at 11..."

"Choose whichever one you want babe." I select two seats in first class, and pay. "Great! So we'll leave tonight." I kiss Troye, and wrap my arms around him. Taking in his scent, which is so comforting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Author's Note~
Hey readers! Sorry this chapter is so short! I likely won't have a chapter up this weekend, as I'm going on a short vacation. However, next week I will be back to my normal schedule, at least 1-2 updates per week! Until then, keep reading, stay beautiful, and follow these accounts! xxx

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Instagram: @con.troye.tilly

Twitter: @connors_troye