Classic/MKTO

~Connor's POV~

Troye is looking up at me. His head rests on a pillow and his legs are on top of mine. God he's so perfect. "What is it Connie?" He looks worried.

I grab his hand and feel tears in my eyes. He sits up and hugs me. "Connie" he whispers. "Whatever it is, you can tell me. I'm your best friend. I would never judge you." I smile and wipe away my tears. "I'm... I'm... I'm gay Troye." He hugs me even tighter.

We hug for what seems like an eternity and he kisses my ear. "Connor Franta, I am so incredibly proud of how brave you are." He smiles even more. "You're the first person I've told, Troye." He pulls away from the hug, looking surprised. "You haven't told your parents?" I shrug.

Time Skip

~Troye's POV~

I roll over in bed and hear soft weeps coming from Connor's room. I sit up so fast I get dizzy. I swing my legs over the bed and walk to his room. "Connie what's the matter?" He rolls over and continues to cry. I close the door and lay beside him. "T-t-Troye?" He says.

I pull the covers over me and cuddle up next to him. "Yes, Connie?" He rolls over and faces me. "Thank you for being such a good friend. I love you." I smile and kiss his nose. He giggles and cuddles up next to me.

☀️Morning☀️

I slowly open my eyes, and see Connor laying on my chest, holding my hand. So what happened last night wasn't a dream. It was real. I smiled and kissed his hair. "I love you" I whispered quietly.

He stirs a bit, but I know he didn't hear me. I turn my head to look at the clock. 11am. I really want to get up, but I don't want to wake him. He's so darn cute when he sleeps.

His eyes open a little bit. "T-Troye?" "Good morning sleepy boy" He snuggles into the crook of my neck. "Thanks for staying with me last night." I put my hand on his back and trace circles. "Anytime, Connie."

Connor sits up. "Now, let's go get Starbucks!" I giggle. "Connor you're such a white girl!" He turns to me, with the most serious face I've ever seen on him. "And you love it" I blush and stand up out of bed.

I walk over to my room and change into some skinny jeans and a tank top. I brush my teeth and fix up my hair. "Perfect" I whisper to myself. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I check my phone and see a bunch of Twitter notifications

@tronnor_spy: THIS JUST IN TRONNOR SHIPPERS! @troyesivan just landed in LA!! Thanks to @tronnorfangirl for snapping this adorable pic of Troye and @connorfranta hugging! So cute!

I smile and scroll down.

@tyleroakley: Can't wait to see my boys @connorfranta and @troyesivan today! 😬

I reply to his.

@tyleroakley @connorfranta Can't wait!

Connor comes out of his room. "Are your Twitter notifications blowing up too?" I laugh and show him my phone. "The hashtag #troyeinla is trending!!"

He laughs and shows me his. "There's an entire account dedicated to stalking us!" He grabs his keys and his sunglasses. "Now lets go make some fangirls go cray cray!" I laugh and grab my phone and wallet. We go down the elevator in his flat. "Connie I forgot to tell you, I love your new car!" He unlocks it. "It's my bæ!" I open the door and hop in. "Now let's gooooo!"

He turns on the radio and starts the car. I roll down my window and look around LA. We stop at a red light and there is a car beside us. "HOLY SHIT MOM ITS TROYE SIVAN AND CONNOR FRANTA!" Her mom rolls her eyes. "She's crazy about you boys. What's you ship name? Troyler? Or Tronnor? Agh I have no clue."

The girl his snapping pictures. Probably sending them to the Tronnor spy. "Aww we love you too! What's your name?" Her mom looks back at the girl. "Sweetie? Are you paying attention?" Her head shoots up from her phone. "Sorry I was just tweeting you." She smiles wide. My name is Natalie."

"Well Natalie I'll look for some tweets from you and follow you!" "Yeah me too!" Connor looks ahead at the road. The light turns green and we begin to move. "BYE TRONNOR I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" I wave to her and turn to Connor. "That was hilarious."

He smiles, keeping his eyes on the road but grabs my hand with his free one and squeezes it. I blush and intertwine my fingers with his.

We pull up at Starbucks and we disconnect our hands from one another. I open my door and we walk inside. We line up and wait. There was a pretty long line so we talked and decided what we wanted. "I'm gonna get a vanilla frappucino." Connor was looking at the menu. "Hmm I'm gonna have an iced coffee." I smile and we move up to the register.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks how are you today?" The waitress said. "Hi there I'm good and yourself?" She smiles. "Well, my boyfriend dumped me, and kicked me out of his house but other then that, greeeeaaaaatttt." She frowns and looks to see if there's a line. There is no one in line except me and Connor.

"Aw I'm sorry that happened. What's your name?" "Oh I'm Andrea." She smiles and looks over at Connor. "Anyways, sorry for telling you my life story." "It's okay! Really! Hey do you want my number? Let me know if you need any help." She looks suprised but gets out her phone and hands it to me. I type in my number.

"Oh and I'll have a vanilla frappucino" She grabs a cup. "And your name?" "It's Troye." She writes it on the cup and hands it to the other girl working. Connor looks at me. "Oh and Connor will have a iced coffee." He smiles and grabs his credit card. I swat his hand away. "No Connie I'm buying it for you." "No Troye it's my treat." I roll my eyes. "No!" I swipe my card. "Vanilla frappe for Troye, and an iced coffee for Connor."

Time Skip

~Connor's POV~

Troye and I are sitting together on my couch watching Netflix and eating a jar of Nutella. His head is rested on my chest and I am tracing tiny circles on his back. "Connie?" Troye asks.

He looks up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. "Yes Troye boy?" "Can we go for a hike?" He shifts his position and waits for my response. "Why not! But we're going out for dinner with Tyler and Korey first. Then we can have a sunset hike." His eyes light up and he bounds to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I go onto @tronnor_spy on Twitter and read their tweets.

@tronnor_spy: Thanks a bunch to @natalieforbes103 for the picture of Tronnor driving together! Aww so cute☺️

I follow Natalie because I promised to follow her and wrote down her user for Troye.

@tronnor_spy: @andrearusset works at Starbucks? Whoa did not expect that!

Andrea is famous? I wonder who her boyfriend was... Maybe I know him. Troye comes out of the bathroom half an hour later and he smells like mint. "Ooh Troye you smell good!" He giggles and blushes. "All for you, Connie." He winks and goes to his phone. "Troye you need to follow Natalie on Twitter. She's the one we met today." He nods and grabs the slip of paper from my hand. Once he followed her, we got ready to go out to dinner with Tyler and Korey.

Time Skip

We get out of the car and head inside The Olive Garden, Troye looks around the busy restaurant for Tyler and Korey. "Ooh! I found them Connie!" Tyler looks up from his phone and sees us. "Troyeeee!" He hugs Troye and Korey smiles widely at me. "How have you been Tyler?" He glances at me, thinking of what to say. "Well, since you saw me last week, not much has changed!"

After a fun dinner at Olive Garden, it was time to head out for a hike with Troye! It was still light outside but I packed flashlights so that if it got dark we would feel safer.