Perfect Two/Autmn

A/N
First of all, I would just like to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for reading because WOW 4k?! That's NUTS! *deez nuts* anyways, thanks for reading, and ENJOY xxx

~Troye's POV~
I wake up to the sound of Connor's phone. I glance at the clock. 7:31. A little early... I yawn, and tap on Connor. He rolls over to his phone, and answers the call. "Hello?" He instantly sits up. "Wait what? Yeah... Wow!" He taps on me, and smiles. "One sec!" "We're gonna be godparents! Andrea is in labour!"

I gasp, and jump on the bed. "Should we come back?" I ask. He shrugs. "Okay.. Should we? Oh... Okay." He shakes his head no, and I grab my glass of water. I take a sip, and then lay back down. "Alright! Bye Kenny. Call when the babies are born! Okay! Bye!" He hangs up, and flops down on the bed.

"Now sleep." He whispers. I roll my eyes, and curl up on his chest. He kisses my head, and we fall asleep once again.

We wake up once again, to Connor's phone. This time, it's 2:43. "Hello? Yay!" Connor puts the phone on speaker, and I hear faint crying in the background. "Aw!" We hear rustling, then the sound of Andrea's voice. "Hey! Goodness gracious! Fynn is a crier." She laughs, and Kenny laughs too.

"And Arienne is so calm! It's amazing." Connor takes my hand. "Aw the names are so cute!" He coos. "As soon as we're back, we're going to see those beautiful babies!" Connor nods in agreement, and we eventually conclude our conversation. We both shower, and pack up to leave to the airport.

As soon as we're in the airplane, I take Connor's hand and lean my head on his shoulder. "Troye... Someone might see us" He whispers. "Why the fuck should we care? Aren't you proud that you've come to terms with your sexuality and you have a boyfriend who loves you more than words can explain and cares about you more than himself?" He sighs, and squeezes my hand.

"I just like to have our privacy... And I'm not much for PDA..." He mumbles. I nod my head. "Fine. But I'm still cuddling you. Just no kissing." He nods his head in agreement. "Okay."

We go through the airplane ride with no interruptions, no disagreements. We arrive in New Zealand at 2:30am, and we're both beat. We get to our hotel room, and both tear off our clothes, sinking into the bed, cuddled up together. "Goodnight babe" Connor whispers. "Goodnight Con Con. I love you." I whisper. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, and we fall asleep.

We awake sometime in the late afternoon, and spend the day editing videos side by side. We eventually order room service, and we watch Dance Moms while eating our chips and guacamole. "This is the best" I moan, with my mouth full of guac. "Troye I swear you're two." Connor boops my nose, and I giggle.

"But I'm your 2 year old." He looks over at me and smirks. "Well you better be good, cutie pie. Or no dessert." He whispers the last part, without breaking eye contact. I smirk and look down, trying to hide my tinted cheeks. We tidy our things off the bed, and decide to cuddle for a while.

Connor holds me close to him, occasionally kissing the birth mark on my upper cheek. "I love all of your little things" he whispers. "Oh Mr. Romantic quoting one direction!" I smirk, and tickle his chin. I kiss the bump on his forehead, and he closes his eyes, savouring this intimate moment. "I love you, Connor Joel Franta." I whisper, and kiss his neck, then his ears and his cheeks. He kisses my birth mark once again, and intertwines our hands.

"I love you, Troye Sivan Mellet." We are interrupted by Troye's ringtone, and he answers it.

Troye: Hello?

Emma: Hi Troye! How's New Zealand?

Troye: Great. What's up?

Emma: I have a bunch of dates for when you need to be in Perth to be in the studio, and I just wanted to run over them.

Troye: Do you think... I could do some in LA?

Emma: Well, if that's what you would prefer, then of course. If you don't mind my asking, is there a particular reason?

Troye: Well, I just want to be closer to... Connor. My boyfriend.

Emma: And when did you plan on telling me?

Troye: I don't know?

Emma: Connor as in... Connor Franta?

Troye: Yep!

Emma: Good catch, Troye. I'll send you an email with all of the dates, and arrange for time in LA.

Troye: Alright, Em. Thanks. Talk to you soon!

Emma: Have fun with your boyfriend!

"Who was that, hun?" Connor says, wrapping himself around me once again. "Emma, my manager." He nods his head, and rests on my chest. I rub his back, kissing his head occasionally. "You know... Maybe we could like... Move in together?" I shrug my shoulders, thinking about how big a statement that would be.

"Love, moving in together... Is a big step. Do you think we're ready?" He looks up at me, and places a hand under my chin. "I don't know. But with love, you never know." I nod my head in agreement. He presses his lips to mine. "And you and I both know when I come to LA I have to get an AirBnb but I'll hardly use it. And if I do, it's with you."

"Well of course." He states, matter of factly. "Did you notice that Tyler was acting a bit... Weird?" He says, completely changing the topic. "I don't know... Why?" He shrugs. "Well, when you were asleep in my lap he kept giving me dirty looks" I sigh. "You know Tyler. Very territorial with friends." He lets out a loud sigh, and caresses my arm.

"I just wish he wasn't territorial about my boyfriend." I giggle, mainly about his jealousy. "You're so pretty when you're mad" I whisper. "Song lyric?" He asks. "You know it." He kisses my arm, and sits up, grabbing his water. "Do you... Write about us?" I nod my head, pulling out my journal.

Oh baby you know
That I would never leave you
For another, because you are mine
My only love
The only star in the sky
The only one for me.

He looks at me, tears welling in his eyes. "This means so much to me." He whispers, and kisses my lips quickly, erupting a flood of butterflies in my stomach. "You mean so much to me, love." He blushes, and takes my hand in his. "Your hand is so... Big" I giggle, and wiggle my fingers.

"All the better to feel you with!" I roll on top of him, kissing him and touching him all over. He laughs so hard, he gets tears in his eyes. "Stop it!" I giggle. "You have to promise to call me... Daddy for the rest of the day." I wink, and sit up, straddling him.

"Fine... Daddy." He whispers. I smile at my new name for the day, and roll off of him, walking to the bathroom to shower.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Oi hello there everyone! So sorry that I wasn't able to get a part up for the past while, I was on a road trip with basically no wifi which sucked. The whole time I listened to Papercut on repeat so yay!! I love love love it!
Until next time, mates! xxx

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Instagram: @con.troye.tilly

Twitter: @tronnorskoala