Love Me Like You Do/Ellie Goulding

*SMUT WARNING*
~Connor's POV~

"Mrs. Franta, the operating room is ready for you." I sigh and stand up. I hug my mom and kiss her forehead. I feel tears rushing down my cheeks. "I'm going to be okay, Connor. I promise." I try to smile, but can't. I let go of her and Troye hugs her. "Take care of my Connor okay?" she whispers. Troye smiles at this. "I will." He kisses her forehead.

The nurse begins to wheel my mother's hospital bed out of the room and I feel the tears rushing down my face. Troye hugs me tight. "It'll be okay, Connor." I rest my head on his shoulder and yawn. "I'll call a cab." He kisses my cheek before letting go.

*Time Skip*

I sit in the bath tub with Troye, him in my lap. My arms are wrapped around him. "Connor, do you know how much I love you?" I smile at this. He turns his body around so he is straddling me. He presses his forehead to mine.

We just sit there, staring into each others eyes for what seems like eternity. He presses his lips against mine, moving slowly at first. I place my hands on his back and pull him closer to me, in an attempt to deepen the kiss. I lick his bottom lip and he opens his mouth.

We grind our lower halves together, creating friction and I moan. "T-t-t- Troye" he is kissing my neck at this point. "Are you sure you're ready?" He brings his head up for a moment to look at me. "Only if you are." I smile. "I am."

He takes my hand and we stand up, slowly getting out of the tub. He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. Then grabs a towel for himself. He dries off and so do I. We walk to the bedroom together and I lay on the bed. He lays on top of me, kissing down my jaw, down to my neck.

He reaches my penis and he licks up my shaft, then takes all of me into his mouth. I gasp in pleasure. "T-t-t- Troye!" he bobs his head up and down causing me to arch my back in pleasure. He stops sucking just before I fall over the edge. He reaches over on the bedside table and grabs the lube. "Are you ready Connor?" I nod my head slowly. He first squeezes some onto two fingers.

"Okay this is going to hurt." I spread my legs and he puts one finger in. Followed by another, then a third finger. He lubes himself up. "Are you ready?" I nod. "I want to face you while we make love." I sit on his lap, putting his penis inside of me. I gasp in pain and feel tears in my eyes. He begins to move his hips up and down. I capture his lips on mine as I work through the pain.

"T-t-t-t-troye! Oh my god Troye!" He smirks at the sound of his own name. "I-i-i-I'm gonna... come OHMYGOD" the room goes black around me as I feel warmth inside of me. Troye lays down with me on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Was that your first time, Con?" I smile and nod. "Mine too." I kiss him and he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. "I love you, Connor." I kiss his head. "I love you to the moon and back." I feel my eyes getting heavy and I fall asleep tangled up with Troye.

*Morning*

~Troye's POV~

I wake up with Connor's arms around me, naked under the covers. I smile, remembering what we did last night. I grab his hand, kissing it. I kiss up his arm until I reach his neck, then around his face. His eyes begin to open. "Mmmmm what a great way to wake up." He smiles at me and I kiss him.

I grab my phone and check through my notifications. "What's trending, Troye boy?" Connor asks. I check the trending list. "Some dress... it's blue and black and so many people are saying its white and gold." I hand him my phone and he looks at the picture. "Oh that's definitely blue and black!" He hands my phone back and he grabs his.

"I got a text from Nicola. Mom did good in surgery, she's still sleeping, but the doctors haven't told them anything else." I put my phone down and cuddle up with Connor. "Do you want to go see her today?" he kisses my forehead. "Well, honestly I think we need a day to ourselves. I'll ask Nicola to text if she gets any news." He types a text, then does a google search for touristy things to do. "Well, we could go shopping then go out to eat?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note-

Hey everyone! How was everyone's week? Make sure to comment idea's for the next chapter and I'll get it up ASAP! Also, I need ideas of how Connor and Troye should tell the fans that they are a couple! If you have ideas, let me know in the comments! Xo, CD

Stalk me on social media!

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Instagram: @con.troye.tilly

Twitter: @connors_troye

Thanks again for reading and make sure to comment!