Lips/Marian Hill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi it me! I'm bloody obsessed with Marian Hill's album rn and also Brendon Urie is fucking beautiful he's an angel okay. Okay so I haven't been on in forever and I feel terrible for that. So this chapter will be good okay I promise love you guys so much and thanks for almost 5k like OMG also I'm gonna try to include the lyrics of the song okay okay bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Connor's POV~
The next day, we had originally decided to go sightseeing, but of course it had to fucking rain. I sigh, and roll over to see Troye, laying flat on his back, eyes open. "Good morning beautiful." I whisper. He rolls over, and smiles his perfect smile. "Good morning love." He whispers back, as he takes his hand in mine.

I move closer to his body, and wrap myself around him. "Mm you're so warm" I whisper against his chest. "And you're freezing!" He wraps his arms around me tightly, and kisses my head. "Well you always hog the covers!" I sigh. He rolls his eyes. "You're literally two." I nod my head in agreement.

"Oh trust me, I know." He giggles in response, and plays with my hair. "Shall we order breakfast?" I nod my head, and he picks up the menu, and we read through, choosing what we want. After a quick decision, he calls room service, and we wait for our food.

He walks over to the window, and opens the blinds. "Ew." He groans. He looks down at the AC, and notices its on. "Shit that must be why you're so cold." I giggle, and he shuts it off. He pulls off his shirt, and joins me in the now freezing cold bed. I snuggle up to his warm body, and run my hands up his chest.

Feel your breath, on my neck
"You're literally perfect." I whisper. He blushes, and covers his face with the duvet. I lift the duvet off of him, and roll on top of him. His face turns beet red, and he places his hands on the small of my back. I press my lips against his, and he closes his eyes, smiling into the kiss.

Your lips, they got me going heart flips

His hands move down to my butt, and he slides his hands into my pants. I let out a slight gasp, and he takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I bite his lip lightly, and he squeezes my butt. "Fuck, Connor" he groans. He sits us up, and I wrap my legs around him, and he continues to massage my butt.

I move my lips down to his neck, and kiss all around his neck, leaving a trail of love bites. "Connah" he moans. I look up at him, and he looks down at the tent in his boxers. "Oh I can fix that." I say, licking my lips.

Cheeky Bum Sex
We lay in the bed, heavily breathing, and there is a knock on the door. "Perfect timing" and he pulls on his boxers, going to get our food. He comes back, carrying a tray of eggs and avocado. "Perfect." I whisper, I sit up, and grab my boxers, pulling them on. He puts the tray down, and I wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss all around his back.

He giggles, and turns so he can face me. He pushes me down on the bed, and attacks me with kisses and tickles. I giggle, and eventually we are both covered by the duvet, cuddled up. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you, Troyesivan18" I whisper. I kiss his lips, and I put my forehead against his.

"Now let's eat, love." I nod my head, and we crawl out from under the duvet. We eat our breakfast, and shower. "So, should we go shopping today?" I nod my head quickly, and he giggles. "You're adorable." He whispers. "I know." I put my hands under my chin, and smile sweetly. He takes my hand, and we both grab our backpacks, to the mall we went.

We arrive at the mall, and Troye pulls me into Topman. "I need to find you some cute clothes!" He instantly walks over to the left side of the store, to the sweaters. "Look at this one!" He says, holding up a teal sweater. "I love it!" He smiles, obviously proud of his decision. He holds onto my sweater. "I'm choosing clothes for you too." He nods his head, and I smile. I find a pair of sunglasses, with a wood looking frame.

"Look at these!" I hold them up so he can see them, and he smiles, nodding his head. I see a green sweater, and take it with me. He'll love it. He comes over to me, grey t shirt and a black fedora in hand. "We good?" I nod my head. "Perfect." He looks down at the sweater and sunglasses I chose, and smiles in approval.

We buy our things, and make our way to Lush. "We go to lush way too much." He giggles. "Well it's an addiction and it's okay. Lush is perfect." He nods his head, and we walk in. We immediately choose out the sex bomb, our favourite for when we want to have a bath together. He chooses a blue bath bomb, and I choose a orange one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hi hi hi hi hi! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I was having troubles getting motivated to write, plus I kept getting distracted by Twitter. Yikes. Anyway, enjoy this chap! Until next time, mates!

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Instagram: @con.troye.tilly

Twitter: @tronnorskoala