Plan

Harry, Hermione and Draco had hurried to the dungeons, making sure to be careful to not get caught in the process. Opening the door to the slytherin common room they were met by the Weasley family, Luna, Neville, Seamus as well as Draco's mom Narcissa who was pacing the floor worriedly.

"Mother!" Draco exclaimed as he ran towards his mom and hugged her tight. She hummed and started stroking her son's head gently. Harry smiled softly at the two of them before heading to the rest of the group.

"I'm so glad you're safe Draco" she whispered to him. He nuzzled his face in her shoulder.

"If you mind me asking, what exactly is going on?" Neville asked.

"Good question Neville. As to an answer I don't really have one, sadly. The only thing I know is that Lucious is here and he has a dragon, probably some death eaters too if we're lucky." Harry replied.

"Lucky? Harry that's not good" Hermione scolded him.

He shrugged his shoulders and went over to Draco and his mom. He tapped Draco's shoulder and he turned around to face Harry, a slight blush covering his face. Harry motioned for Draco's mother and Draco moved to the side with his mouth shaped in a "o" shape.

"Excuse me miss Malfoy-"
"-Black"
"Black. Do you have any idea as to why your ex-husband is here? If I'm not mistaken he's supposed to be in azkaban right now, is that correct?"

"Yes that's true. Although it appears he's escaped. He probably wants to get back at me for reporting him to the ministry." Narcissa admitted, her eyes lowering to the floor. Harry placed his hand on her shoulder to bring her some comfort.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. He deserved it. Although, now we have to figure out how to get out of here, or contact the ministry to get here. Not to mention we have to fix the whole memory loss thing with Draco"

"Wait what?" Narcissa asked worriedly.

"Yeah I don't really have a clue what's going on. The last thing I can remember is being on the train going to Hogwarts"
Everyone went silent thinking about the situation they were in. Molly tapped her finger on her chin before standing up abruptly, getting everyone in the room's attention.

"Okay we have to be smart about this. Gather information about the situation and make up a plan, right?" Molly asked everyone in the room to see if they were hanging along with what she was saying.

"And we'll take care of you soon Draco" she added with a smile
"Yes ma'am" everyone said and began taking on different tasks.

Luna and Neville were gonna take a look around the castle, seeing how many people were there. Seamus went with George and Arthur outside, taking a look at how everything looked from there. Hermione and Harry put up protection spells around the dungeons, officially making it they're base. Ron tried to contact someone but was unsuccessful. Everyone else was just waiting for further action.

"There must be some kind of barrier around the castle stopping me from communicating with the outside world."
"That's very much possible Ron. This is Lucious we're talking about, he's crazy. No offense Mrs Black" Hermione said, glancing apologetically towards Narcissa.
"None taken"

*Meanwhile with Luna and Neville*

They glanced up the stairs before darting across the hallway. They searched several floors and had seen at least a dozen death eaters, or at least followers of Lucious Malfoy.

"We need to report back to the others"
"Shush Neville, look" Luna whispered pointing at a pair of death eaters aggressively slamming doors looking for something."

A look of panic spread across Neville's face. Luna grabbed his hand and swiftly made their way down towards the dungeons. Even with the dangerous situation Neville was kind of relieved by the grip Luna kept on him.

*Back in the slytherin common room*
The doors to the common room flung open. Neville ran frantically inside with Luna trailing behind telling him to be quiet. Neville ran up to Harry and started to shake his shoulders front and back.

"There are a lot of them and they're searching the castle and they're soon here!"

"Neville, can't you tell him in a civilized way?" Luna sighed.

"Okay Neville! I got it. Me and Hermione have been putting up spells so we should be safe. But we should prepare to fight."

Draco went up to Harry and placed his hand on his shoulder. Harry looked back and was met with Draco's determined eyes. They nodded at each other before getting ready to fight.

"Have Seamus, George and Arthur come back yet?"

12/12 chapters. Besties this is the end.
I have written this story all the 5 months i've had this app. now it's time to publish this. ~~29.12.2021~~