Family Time In A New Way

Vi stood in the doorway as she watched Caitlyn tuck their little girl into her bed. The blue haired woman gave her a kiss on her head.

"Goodnight mama," the little girl mumbled sleepily.

"Sweet dreams my little bell." Caitlyn gently pecked her with a kiss on the head and stared at her hair. Their daughter, Isabell had Vi's eyes and Cait's hair color, but the woman would swear to whatever higher power there was that it was styled the same way she had it when she was young.

Caitlyn gently got off the bed, walked to her beloved wife and closed the door. "She's out like a light."

"Good," Vi took her by the hand and went to their bedroom. "I can have my cupcake all night long now." She whispered in her ear while hugging her from behind, her muscular arms and frame pressing on Caitlyn.

"Vi..." the woman whispered as she closed her eyes, feeling Vi's body against hers. Goodness gracious she'd definitely never get tired of it.

"Yess?" The pinkette muttered into her skin, laying kisses on her neck and even her shoulder.

"Bedtime. Now." Caitlyn climbed into bed.

Vi wasn't far behind. "But I want my cupcake." She said with a furrow of her brows, dissatisfied by the fact she was being treated like a child right now.

"You'll get it tonorrow. We promised Isabell we'd have a family day tomorrow remember?" Caitlyn reminded her.

Vi nodded. "I'll hold off." She held the woman close and buried her face in her neck. With that they were off to sleep.

***

Morning came and Vi opened her eyes to being shaken by her daughter. "Bell you don'g have school today..." she mumbled into her pillow.

The little girl huffed. "Mama get up there's snow outside!" The child announced.

In and instant Vi's eyes snapped open. She watched her daughter hop off the bed and looked through the blinds. "Well holy sh—"

"Come on!" Isabell zoomed back to the bed and practically leaped onto Caitlyn.

"Oof!" The woman was wide awake now if she wasn't before.

"Alright alright you know the rules Bells, brush your teeth, wash up and then we can have family day outside alright?" Vi ruffled her hair.

The child zoomed off in the direction of the bathroom.

Cait yawned herself awake. "Isabell tells me there's snow outside?" She looked at her wife.

"The weather lady is correct on that front. Good thing your folks got her all those sweaters and scarves and shit as Christmas gifts last year." Vi said with a grin.

Cait got out of bed and stretched, her long limbs and body producing some cracks here and there. "Alright then, suppose we should get ready as well?"

"Right behind ya." Vi followed her wife into their bathroom and saw their child on her step stool eagerly brushing her teeth.

Vi got her toothbrush, some toothpaste, put it on and began brushing. She couldn't help but smile at Isabell, who was already finished, as she put her items back in their places and make a dash for the towels to wash up.

"Good gravy that child is about as fast as you," Cait said between her brushing.

As the pinkette rinsed her mouth out, she looked at her wife. "Has my eyes and your hair color." She put her toothbrush and toothpaste back in the cup.