Forgetfulness

Violet was watching Caitlyn get herself ready for another day of being a duo of keeping peace in Piltover. Much to the shock of both of them, she actually picked up the Kiramman's habit of getting dressed as early as she did. Now Caitlyn was the last one between the two of them to get herself ready.

While she knew they had some time before work actually started, Caitlyn liked to be there bright and early. Considering she was the current sheriff, she took her job seriously.

"Alright all ready for work." Caitlyn said with a grin plastered on her face.

Vi stood up. "Let's make sure we don't forget anything before we leave home Cupcake."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Caitlyn walked right up, and kissed her right on the lips. "Now are you ready for work?"

Vi lifted her hand to reveal the woman's wallet. "I meant this but thanks sheriff." She stated, getting past the shock of the act of intimacy that just happened.

"You meant my...oh my goodness you meant my wallet...how could I do that..." Caitlyn mumbled while covering her face in embarrassment.

The action made Vi chuckle. "Hey hey Cupcake it's okay," she gently took her hands, removed them from her face and placed her own kiss right on Caitlyn's lips in return. "Perfect start to the day."

Now it was Caitlyn who stood there stunned. "Yeah...perfect start to the day..." her voice came out soft, probably because she was still processing what just happened.

Vi smirked and winked at her. "You're hot when you're flustered."

"Let's go to work before we're late." The blue haired woman opened the door, snatched her wallet from.

Vi followed after her laughing her ass off as she yelled for the love of her life and partner to wait for her.