New and Pretty Faces

Modern AU

Vi stood in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She had a long day with her sister; doing chores, getting groceries because they were low, and finally buying clothes to 'expand each other's wardrobe' as her sister put it. "Sho, gotch any other plansh?" She asked her sister who came into the bathroom to put some fresh towels in her cabinet.

"Other thaa-and I just remembered something! Little Man's throwing a party. Or his friend is." Jinx explained.

Vi drank some water from her cup by the faucet and spat out the toothpaste. "The tall dude with the haircut and green eyes that never talks?"

"Yeah him, Scar! He's throwing a party this Friday and he said we're invited or whatever." The blue haired woman said as she walked away for a minute.

Vi put her toothbrush in its holder and followed her sister to assist her with the rest of the laundry. "I heard their last party was insane."

"That guy deserved it. Hitting on a girl who kept saying no. So I told him I knew where he and his family lived. Scared the piss right out of him then Scar kicked him out." Jinx said with a confident grin.

The pinkette chuckled. "That's the way I taught you. But yeah, no parties for me. Not going."

This made Jinx frown as she picked up a bunch of large and small towels. "Oh come ooon!" She groaned. "You never leave the house! Every Friday you sit on your butt and watch TV or leave the house early in the morning and come back late!"

Vi sucked her teeth. "I like Fridays to myself, you know this. And I use that time to train my body." She pointed out.

"You say that Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And—" Jinx was soon interrupted.

"I get the point J." She muttered. "I don't need a lecture, and nothing will convince me to waste a Friday to go to some weird party where a dude pissed his pants."

Vi heard her sister groan once more then go silent. "There'll be pretty girls there." There was a hint of mischief in Jinx's voice.

"Can't bribe me with women." The pinkette stated.

"But you love women!" Jinx seemed shocked that her attempts weren't working.

With a sigh, Vi looked at her sister. "If we go you better buy me food after."

"They got food at the party but okay!" She hugged Vi in excitement.

Vi hugged her sister back. I hope I don't regret this...

***

Vi looked around the party. Food, drinks, and people enjoying themselves to the music. She looked at some of the guests from her corner. Her sister was right, some of the women were pretty.

A beautiful woman with white hair, a tall woman with brown braided hair that faded to red, and even a partygoer with black and blonde hair in a ponytail.

"Hey, drink up!"

Vi nearly leaped out of her skin as she whirled around and let out a relieved breath at the fact it was Jinx with a drink in each hand. "Damnit don't sneak on me like that you gremlin..."