A Craving She Can Satisfy Part 2

Modern AU

Content Warning: Slightly NSFW

Caitlyn woke up under the covers. She looked at Vi as the sun's rays shone through the curtains. She saw the scratches on her tattooed back and the bite marks on her left shoulder. In an instance, everything flashed back to her.

That's right. They made love all night.

"G'morning." Vi mumbled as she turned over and snuggled close to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn smiled and held her in her arms. "Good morning to you too love. What time is it?" She asked.

The pink haired woman shrugged. "I dunno. Why's it so fucking bright?" She grumbled.

"It's morning love." The Kiramman woman answered.

Vi's blue eyes widened as she looked at her. "Holy shit it is?" She glanced at the window which showed the morning sun. "How long did we go at it?"

"I know we started after our shower. Couldn't have gone on for that long. We cleaned up afterwards." Caitlyn said as she kissed Vi on the forehead.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. We did clean up. I remember you were wobbly as shit though." There was a devious smirk on Vi's face.

Caitlyn felt her cheeks burn. "I was not." She insisted.

"I had to carry you to the shower." Vi said.

"I could have walked perfectly fine." The blue haired woman remarked.

Vi kissed her on the cheek. "But I wanted to carry you. I like holding you close." She said.

Caitlyn chuckled as she kissed Vi back. "I like holding you close too. What day is it today?" She looked at Vi.

Vi turned around, grabbed her phone and turned it on. "Saturday." She replied.

"What should we do?" Caitlyn wondered, her face thoughtful.

"We can do whatever you like." Her girlfriend said a genuine smile. "I could make you feel good all over again."

The words left Caitlyn silent. God she remembered how Vi made her feel so amazing. So amazing that she never wanted it to end. "Eager I see?" She wondered.

"How couldn't I be? You're so amazing." Vi replied with a grin.

Caitlyn put a finger to her lips. "We can save those activities for later." She said, though her mind started to run rampant at the thought of the endless possibilities. The unpredictable things Vi had in store.

She loved Vi. For as long as she could remember. She'd do anything for her.

"Alright." Vi said as she placed a kiss on her cheek and then on her lips. "You know if you want something just let me know. Do you need help getting up? We did kinda...go a bit rough last night."

The blue haired woman shook her head. "No love. I'm fine." Caitlyn answered as she stretched and got herself out of bed.

***Later that afternoon...***

Caitlyn watched Vi prepare their lunch in the kitchen as she stood beside her. She watched the woman make their sandwiches.

"Want that chipotle aioli? We should have some in the fridge." Vi spoke.

"Oh, not today darling, thank you though." The blue haired woman said with a grin.

Vi leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "You're welcome." She gave the woman her plate consisting of her sandwich and chips.

The two sat down at the table together and ate their lunch. "How's your sister?" Caitlyn asked.

"Good. She's with Ekko and Luxanna today having their usual hangout time. She texted me saying she got a plushie. She seemed happy." Vi responded.

"That's lovely. Anything you want to do today?" Caitlyn looked at her as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Vi looked up from her food. "I could think of something." She answered.

Caitlyn raised a brow curiously. "Oh? Would you care to let me in on it?"

"I think you have a pretty good idea." The pink haired woman responded.

"Is that so? Well how does after lunch sound?" Caitlyn questioned.

Vi grinned as she continued eating her lunch. "After lunch sounds great." She replied.

"I'm glad. With how good you made me feel I'll have you shaking for days." The blue haired woman stated.

A blush crossed Vi's face.

"Wasn't expecting that one I see?" Caitlyn quipped.

Vi took another bite of her sandwich. "God you're so hot."

Sorry if this isn't as great. Some stuff has been going on and I haven't been able to get in the right headspace to write. Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this.