Made With Love And Care

Vi stared at Caitlyn as she worked on her paperwork. She muttered as her eyes moved, the woman focused on the contents.

She loved that about her. How focused she got about something she cared about. How intense and passionate she got.

"You're so cute when you get into your routine." Vi said.

Caiyn looked up. "Why thank you dear." She said, looking a little tired. As evident by her eyes starting to close a little.

"Stop working for a bit. I can make you some lunch." Vi suggested.

The blue haired woman was curious. "What kind of lunch?" She asked.

"Just a simple sandwich and some chips if that's okay." Vi responded.

Caitlyn yawned a little. "I suppose I can take a break. I'm going to lay down for a bit. Bring me that sandwich yeah?"

"Don't have to tell me twice." Vi winked at her and went to the kitchen.

She went to the refrigerator and got out the essential ingredients. She walked with the ingredients to the counter. Opening the bread, she got a cutting board nearby and a knife from the knife holder.

Caitlyn deserved a good and filling meal. She knew that she worked hard. Sometimes to the point of developing a headache. She deserved something for all of that.

"Want mustard or mayo cupcake?!" She hollered, grabbing a tomato and cutting it into slices.

"Mustard and a bit of mayo!" Caitlyn replied.

Vi prepped the sandwich and put thin sliced pieces of chicken breast on a piece of bread. Along with tomato and got an idea.

Going to the fridge, she grabbed a pack of bacon, got a pan and got to cooking. She knew the house would smell like bacon grease, but she wanted to make sure her girlfriend had enough to eat.

After the bacon was cooked to perfection, she took it out of the pan and put it on the bread along with some lettuce and made two double decker sandwiches, held together with a toothpick. She opened some chips and poured some right next to the sandwich and stared at her creation with satisfaction.

Deciding she needed a beverage, she went to the cabinet and grabbed a cup. Going to the fridge one last time, she got some lemonade and poured some in it. After she put her ingredients and used cookware in the fridge and the sink, she picked up the plate and cup and walked into her and Caitlyn's bedroom. "Alright lunch is served cupcake!" She said with a happy smile.

Caitlyn looked up. "For something so simple, it smells absolutely delicious." The woman stated.

"It's a chicken bacon club with lettuce, tomato, a side of chips and some lemonade." The pink haired woman placed the plate in her lap.

"How on earth did you manage a double decker sandwich?" Caitlyn asked, holding up the sandwich.

Vi chuckled. "I have skill." She responded jokingly.

Gently removing the toothpick, Caitlyn put it down and took a bite from her sandwich. "Mmm!" She hummed with a delighted look in her eyes.

Vi smiled, feeling content that she had satisfied her beloved's appetite. "Good right?"

"Mhm!" Caitlyn nodded, taking a moment to finish chewing. "This is delicious! Everything is amazing, the bacon is really crisp!"

"My dad fixed it for me and my sister when we got hungry. Never failed." The pink haired woman commented with a confident grin. "Enjoy your lunch cupcake." She kissed her head.

Caitlyn continued eating.

Vi was excited to see Caitlyn enjoying herself. "Can't have you going hungry on me. Eat as much as you can okay?"

The other woman nodded, enjoying her meal and drink. "You want a bite dear?" She offered.

"Nah, it's your lunch. You eat as much as you want. I'm not hungry. I made this just for you." Vi replied with a grin.

"You're too sweet to me." Caitlyn grinned.

"Well what kind of girlfriend would I be if I wasn't?" Vi teased.

Hello! I know it has been way too long since I posted anything and I apologize for that. I have been busy with college and I have been getting lots of homework and because my major I have a lot of reading a a lot of studying to do. Anywho, I have a week off so I should relax and maybe write for a while.