Disclaimers

Hi everyone, thank you for taking time to read my story. This has been in the works for a while and is centred around SSA Rebecca "Bec" Jareau and Jennifer "JJ" Jareau's personal history and future affairs going forward while working at the BAU. The story will be exploring aspects of Bec and JJ's relationship and how they could possibly make working together a positive experience. I don't know where exactly this will go, but I expect that this will be a lengthy story.

     The story will be written as a female in a straight/heterosexual relationship with she/her pronouns.

     Now, to the real disclaimers; this story may include sensitive topics that may be unsuitable for younger readers:

1. Sexual Assault.

        3. Mentions of Suicide and Suicidal Ideation.

        4. Homicide.

        5. Self Harm.

        6. Violence.

        7. Eating Disorders.

        8. Domestic Violence.

     This story is completely mine, and filled with my ideas and writing. If it looks similar to another artist's work, then it is purely coincidental. I take pride in keeping my work entirely original and suggestions/comments are deeply appreciated.

     I would like to thank you all in advance for the commentary if you leave any. I loved reading the comments on, "Without Hesitation", from my last story. It kept me motivated to do my best for my audience, and I would like to thank all of you.

     Thank you, and happy reading!