|10|

December 28
Restaurant
Jacksonville

3 days later ...
6:30pm

"pretty asf" Nardo said

"Thanks" i shyly smiled after seeing him take a picture.

He had ordered a cake and on the place it had 'happy birthday winter' and a candle, so nice and sweet.

We were at dinner it was 3 days after my birthday and I found myself with him at dinner .

y'all wondering how we get to this point huh? I'll explain ...

-flashback from 3 days ago-

I had gotten so drunk at the party , it was so much fun . Throughout the party most of my brothers left with their girlfriends or girl .

My mom and dad had left early too. Family and other friends also .

It was mainly me, rubi, osha, muwop, tootie and nardo left.

It was about 4:00 am and the party had started 10:00 something. I was high too from smoking with them.

I was lit and I can honestly say my 19th birthday was going great .

The whole night Mr. wick had been slick slide watching me , approaching me, complimenting me and more .

Can't ly I was enjoying every bit of it too .

Long story short I was too drunk to drive home , muwop said he was gonna drop me off but then he got a drill call from durk and them .

Osha baby daddy came got her , rubi left with ray and it was tootie, nardo and me left.

Nardo offered me and tootie a ride , he drop tootie of to his hotel and me , he drop me off at home at least I thought .

-flashback from 2 day ago-

I woke up with a banging headache, I woke in a all black modern looking room.

The bed was soft ass hell but I was confused because this is not my bad in my mom house .

I got up looking around not seeing any sign of who house it can be before panicking.

I then walked down the steps walking into the kitchen, living room Almost every where and no one . Not even one pic of who house this can be .

I decided I should leave then so I went upstairs too look for my clothes because I was in a big tee and boy shorts don't know how that happened.

Going upstairs back into the room I search for my clothes and found nothing but then I heard what sounded like the front door shut.

Walking to see who it was I seen him again.