|16|

Shéyaa Joseph
Miami,fl
February

I been lonely every since the day my winter walked out my life

I been lonely every since the day my winter walked out my life. I've tried everything to get her out my head but nothing worked.

I regret most things I did but Lyric, I mean winter was so aggravating sometimes, she just would tick me off making me become aggressive but I do hate that I blank out and don't remember those times I abused her.

It's been 4 months since I've last seen her, this is the longest I've been apart from her. I've known her since she was 16. She's now 19.

I hate the fact I missed her birthday, I seen on ig her brothers posting shit of her on their pages. That was the most i could do to feel as if I was there.

What tick me tf off was her comment section of that day. She had nardo wick in her shit, something I never seen before.

How do she know him?

I wondered that for weeks and weeks until i hired a female to do some lurking like all the females who he on the FBI shit do and she came up with some shit.

I don't know if it's 100% percent correct, but for winter Safety it better not be.

If I can't have her no one can!

I set up something for today, something to get me back in winter's presence. I've been holding out on my rap shit for a minute but today this important.

I was surprise when the lil mf accepted my request for a feature. Before knowing he had anything to do with winter, I definitely liked that nardo nigga song 'who want smoke'.

So i had my manager reach out for the feature for the remix, I paid double and all making sure I get the spot.

But I gotta fly out to Jacksonville, I would drive but the drive is like 5 hours and the studio session is at 8pm tonight.

Im going in with the intentions of actually doing the song because it can help my career but I also needed answers.

Taking my suitcase I slid out the Uber that I've caught to the airport, it was currently 1:24pm and my flight was for 2pm and I'll make it by 6.

Rolling my suitcase I stepped into the Security line to get checked in with my bag and stuff. It took about 30 minutes because I had to identify myself twice over some bs.

Heading towards gate 6a, I hop onto the plane and got seated.

"hi, ever flown before?" A lady sat next to me. She was dark, had pretty teeth and she smelled good.