|36|

ꜱᴏ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 1/2

Weeks later

"so the baby is definitely healthy. I see you been following my orders" the doctor smiled "the baby is getting the correct nutrients thanks to you eating more" she praised winter making her smile.

"thank god because I definitely been trying to eat more" she smiled looking at the screen that displayed her baby.

"pa you see it" she looked over to see Horace still staring at the screen something he had been doing since the beginning of the appointment.

"Horace" she laughed calling out seeing him zoned out before he swiftly looked over at her "huh?" he finally spoke.

"What you thinking about over there? you was just zoned out and stuff" she giggled.

"nothing, I like the sound of our baby heart beat and I can't believe you having my baby" he smiled before leaning over panting kisses on her lips.

This was one of his first appointments with winter considering the other's he was Incarcerated and he had no idea of her being pregnant.

This was her 5 months check up and his first appointment. He was sad at first because he felt like he missed most appointments but in reality the baby had really just started developing bigger at 4 months.

You can now see body parts at first it just looked like a lemon or something nothing to major but he still wanted to see the whole process.

He couldn't blame nobody but himself, and he knew that but he was gonna make the most out of everything now and be with winter every step of the way.

"would y'all like to know the gender?" the middle age black women spoke as she rolled the thing around winter's stomach that displayed the baby.

"yea-" "nooo" winter and Horace spoke at the same time making the doctor laugh.

"Why you said no?" he furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"because i wanna have a gender reveal... can you like put the gender in a envelop so that I can give it to my planners" winter smiled.

Yes she was eager to know but she wanted to do everything correctly considering this was her first pregnancy.

Horace on the other hand could care less about all the extra events that was required. He just wanted to know his baby gender so he can start purchasing any and everything.

"Will do I'll be right back" the doctor spoke before leaving the parents in the room.

"that's not fair, I wanna know my baby gender" Horace mumbled.

"I'm sorry pa but don't you want a gender reveal?"

"nope, ion want nun of that shit" he was upset and winter could tell making her laugh at his little attitude.

"aww you'll be okay plus my gender reveal will happen sooner than you think" she grabbed his hand planting a kiss on it.

"yea okay" he sat back.

_____________________________________

They had left the doctors appointment no to long ago now they were at the house getting packed and ready.

Horace had his first appearance at rolling loud and winter wasn't gonna miss it for nothing. She could definitely fly out she made sure with the doctor.

They were prepared to leave at 2pm and make it by 5pm and Horace performance was scheduled for 7pm so they was on a timing.

"baby you packed my jewelry box?" Horace came into the room seeing winter finishing up her duffel bag. She didn't need a suitcase they were only gonna be gone to Miami for about 2-3 days.