|27|

Time skip + 1 1/2 months
April 17 [easter]

Winter and Horace both dressed quickly as they had already been late for the family gathering that was at winters mothers house.

She was hosting a Easter party for the kids and everybody. It had been 1 months and some weeks of just winter and Horace relationship growing more and more.

Overtime winter had continued to work hard with her college courses, she still did promo, and she modeled here and there , nothing to major.

Horace on the other hand, his rap career had been taking off tremendously he has been getting offers fr many different record labels and etc. He still was in the streets but not heavily like before.

He was working on completely getting out of it but it was a process it wasn't something he can do in a day.

"I'm forgetting my shoes papuhh" winter ran back to the room she had slides on but her heels is what went with her outfit.

"mamas you never ready, get the shoes and cmon" Horace stood by the elevator.

He had basically lived with her at this point. His condo was still his but he was rarely there considering winter wouldn't let him go home even if he wanted too.

He got tired of the crazy girl popping up at his house making random threats and no matter how many times he changed his locks and security system she manage to still get it.

"okay I'm ready, how I look" winter did a model walk as she got closer to Horace and then she posed.

"sexy as always" he pulled her by her waist kissing her into a sloppy kiss as his hands rested on her ass.

"mhm baby not now" she put her hand on his chest " we went 5 times this morning no more" she giggled.

"I can't get enough of you ma" he kissed her cheek then trailed kissed down her neck.

"mhm im already knowing can't get enough of you either baby" she kissed him before pulling out his grip.

They both joined hands as they got on the elevator going to the garage part, making it on the correct level they both exit the elevator.

"wait take my picture pa" she handed Horace her phone before they both had got into his all black hellcat.

Taking her phone he begin taking multiple pictures as she posed "you gon start paying me for my service girl" he shook his head but bit his lip at the sight of her bending over.

"I'll pay in pussy that's about it" she giggled "shi that's fine with me, the best way to pay me" he smiled now happily taking more pictures.

"you're nasty pa" she laughed shaking her head " I was kidding fyi" she finished taking her phone from his hands.

"no you wasn't a deal is deal" he open the passage's door letting her sit and making sure she was good before going on the driver side getting in.

"well we didn't shake on it" she shrugged "Ian need to shake on it, I'll delete all dem damn pictures"

"And I'll go to recently deleted and recover em" she rolled her neck.

He side eyed her "that's why ima get your ass pregnant" he whispered to where he can only hear.

"huh? oh Ian hear you" she held her hand to her ear "oh it's quite ain't no back talk now drive you peasant!" she got on her phone to post her pictures.

————————————————————————————
IG

————————————————————————————IG