|24|

2 weeks later

"u mines or not stop playing games" Horace hovered over winter as they laid in her bed at 8am.

"umm let me think" winter tapped her chin before she bust out laughing at the expression that displayed on Horace's face.

"of course baby I've been yours and you've been mines title was never needed" she kissed him as he added tongue making the kiss intimidate.

"mhm" winter moaned as she wrapped both arms around Horace neck pulling him in closer.

She was horny and finally In a relationship with the person she loved and wanted most.

she begin sliding her hands into Horace's boxers making him pull back.

"what you doing ma" he smiled while holding her hand from going further.

"what it looks like, I want it" she smiled while tilting her head.

"you sure? Just because we officially now you don't have to rush and have sex with-" winter cut him off by kissing him.

"I'm sure I want this, I want you now cmon pa" she giggled.

"after this ain't no turning back, I'ma be stuck and hooked ma so don't put this pussy on me and think you gon leave me"

"okay I understand now put it on me Mr.Wick" she bit her lip.

Pulling her back into a kiss they started to undress each other.

pushing his head lower winter smiled as Horace begin eating already knowing what she had wanted, she was obsessed with the way he can work his tongue.

"ouuu shit" she moaned while holding Horace's hair as he continue slurping and licking her pussy.

"yes baby! right there"her back arched off the bed as her legs sat on each side of his shoulders.

Sliding fingers into her doubling the pleasure Horace groaned at the taste of her, he wanted to be gentle and slow with her at the moment.

This was a big step into their relationship, he wanted her to never regret this. He wanted this to be her best time because it definitely was gonna be his.

"Awhh fuckk" she moaned while shaking as she creamed and Horace happily licked her up then sucked on her clit making her orgasm again.

After finishing Horace got up smiling licking his lips before hovering over winter who was still trying to catch her breath.

Kissing on her body he lined his self up at her entrance rubbing back and fourth before he slowly insert making her hiss.

"shit" she cursed while putting her hand on his stomach, he was stretching her out. He was definitely bigger than savage plus she was very tight considering she only been with 2 people.

"I'm sorry ma, want me to stop?" He kissed on her face while his tip was still inside her.

"no I'm okay just your soo big" she breath in before nodding her head for him to continue. She felt like a virgin or something it was weird to her.

He continue pushing himself in when he seen she was use to it he begin slowly stroking.

"mhm fuck faster" she moaned out clawing at his back. She felt like he was already in deep but little did she know that was only half of him.

Ramming himself into her more he picked up his pace, pounding into her.

"Wait baby, too fast" she couldn't even get her moan out as he continue to pound her.