|44|

(◔◡◔) Excuse mistakes

Days later

"wake up babe" winter kissed on Horace face as he continue to snore, he was tired

"wake up babe" winter kissed on Horace face as he continue to snore, he was tired. He had a concert last ought that resulted in him coming home at 4 in the morning.

It was now 11am and winter was trying to wake him up. She we bored and baby mani was with her godmommy.

"please" she whined "if it was me sleep and you wanted me up, I would've got up for you stink"

Opening one eye Horace gave her the 'bitch please' look remembering when she caught a whole attitude because his phone interrupted her sleep.

"give me 5 mo minutes mamas" he turned over drifting back off to sleep as winter big spooned him cuddling with her face in his neck.

"mccht" she smacked her teeth as she begin to trace the tattoo that he'd gotten of her name on his neck. It was surprise he had done a while ago.

He did it out of his love and appreciation of her. It was her name 'winter' in cursive with a snowflake falling from it.

"I still can't believe you got this" she mumbled to herself wanting to be mindful that he was tired even though she wanted him up so that she wouldn't be bored and alone.

"it's so cute" she kissed the tattoo on his neck causing him to shift. That was his turn on spot and if she continued he'd definitely wake up and turn things sexual.

Deciding to let him sleep until 12 she got up, she had already did her morning routine and put on a set from skin earlier.

She was going to cook him brunch since it was going to be about 12 sum by the time he decided to get up or she woke up again.

Going into the kitchen she stared in space trying to decide what she wanted to cook at the moment. Deciding on shrimp grits, waffles, some fruit and bacon, she begin to cook.

She went into the cabinet that held all her pots and pans and took out a large but medium round pot for her grits. She then took out two skillets for her shrimp and bacon she had to cook.

Getting the chopping board she set it out then went to her fridge getting all the fresh fruit she had recently bought. Grabbing pineapples, strawberry, grapes, mango and watermelon she closed the fridge.

Deciding to cut the fruit last she turned on all the isle she was going to use on her stove. She grabbed the waffle maker before making the waffle mix, beginning to make the waffles.