|18|

Winter Saint hatch
Penthouse
Same night

Winter Saint hatch Penthouse Same night

"and why you ain't been tell me"

"Because it was irrelevant and I was scared. Nobody really knows besides my mom"I had just finishing telling nardo everything start to finish.

"ma you can't keep shit like that to yourself,it don't matter if you was scared your brothers would've handled his Pussy asss. It's cool doe cuz i got 'em" he stood up walking to the closet.

I heard shuffling indicating that he was getting ready.

"what are you doing?" I stood in the door way watching him put on all black on clothes. He had on black forces, black jeans  and a hoodie on with a ski mask.

"Horace what are you doing?" I asked attempt to take the gun out his hand before he placed it on his waistband but he snatched away.

"get back, watch out" he slid past me going to the dresser grabbing his phone and other stuff.

Based on his movement and action I knew he was about to go do something involving savage. He meant when he said he got me.

"stay here, don't leave and lock up the keypad Ight?" He stood in front me grabbing my chin gently placing a kiss on my lips then forehead.

"what are you about to do?"

"I'll be back in the morning, go to sleep" he kissed my cheek leaving the room not giving me a chance to speak.

I'm not dum I knew what he was going to do but I didnt want to put allat on him. I feel guilty what if something happens to him in the process? It'll all be my fault.

I just hope he's safe and okay, I prayed quickly before laying down in the bed. I grabbed my phone maxing my security to the highest level like Horace told me too.

It was a code to disable the security, Horace knew it I guess he'll use it when he comes back in the morning.

Getting on ig I scrolled liking a couple pictures and what not.
_____________________________________

IG
—————-

IG—————-