|14|

Horace Bernard Walls lll Jacksonville,fl January

Jacksonville,fl
January

"i said i was sorry ma" i rubbed my hands down my face. I had decided to come to winter penthouse and shit to apologies knowing what I did was fucked up and ain't right or fair to her.

But when I made it here, it allowed me to come up but when I got to her floor that mf elevator thing won't open because she's not allowing me in she locked her keypad thing.

So now I'm just here on the elevator basically locked outside her house on her 'porch'. It's fucked up.

This mf elevator bet not get stuck and I have to go back down ima beat her ass

"Princess im sorry, just let me in Ian got long before this mf start moving back down to the lobby" i softly spoke.

It was silence for a minute before I heard the elevator ding open Making me lift my head off the wall part.

Walking into her penthouse I seen her body turn the corner to her room making me follow.

Walking into her room she laid on her bed, her attention on the tv that was playing 'how to get away with murder'.

tf? She tryna tell me sum

"We gon talk or not" I spoke sitting on side her waiting for her to reply.

She didn't say nun, "helloooo?"

Still nothing.. I know what's gon get her ass right..

"let me eat cho pussy" I stood up grabbing ah hold of her feet gently pulling her to the edge of the bed.

She still ain't say shit... bet

"you gon let me eat cho pussy or not? Ian tryna go with my move and catch a charge cuz Ian got cho consent n shit" she smiled.

"more eating less talking" she slid her shorts down along with her panties leaving her pussy on full display.

"your shit so pretty ma" i kissed on her neck leaving marks as my thumb rub over her clit making her moan out.

"im so sorry Pretty girl" I kissed down to her body savoring and touching every inch of her chocolate body.

Author's Point of view

Horace kissed one nipple slowly while playing with the other between his fingers leaving winter a moaning mess.

"mm fuck"

Kissing down to her private part spreading her lips to get a better look at her pink insides, biting his lip at the image in front of him.