|45|

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 FUCK MISTAKES
 ゚・。・゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。 FUCK MISTAKES ゚・。・゚

December .

"Come on we already running late and I promise to be on time pa" winter whined as Horace strapped baby mani in her car seat.

They were on their way to spend the day with winters side of the family. Today her mother held a family cookout where everyone can bond and catch up with one another.

"I'm coming mamas damn, calm yo nerves" he made sure his princess was good before going into the driver side getting in, winter was already in the passenger seat.

Starting the car up he then pulled off, glancing over at winter.

"why you doin the most right nah? Let that attitude shit go" he put his hand on her thigh as the other was used to drive.

"I don't have an attitude I'm just trying to make it to the cookout on time, my family already been on my ass bad you know this"

"i get that but you acting like you not gonna get their eventually rushing me and shit like I wasn't strapping my daughter in" he switched lanes being 20 minters away from their destination.

"okay and? That's my daughter too" she rolled her neck.

"that's the shit I be talkin bout" he moved his hand before looking back making sure baby mani was okay "when I get to talking crazy it's gone be a problem"

"talk crazy I don't care the fuck" she shrugged grabbing her phone. She had been on one all day, very toxic.

Usually Horace was for it but he felt like she was doing it purposely and wanted him to react, but he knew if he was to react it wasn't gonna be sweet so he just let her slide for the day.

"tell yo mama shut her ass up princess fa daddy make her cry"he turned around glancing at baby mani, he was at a red light now 5 minutes away.

"tuh" she rolled her eyes as she texted her mama telling her she was 5 minutes away and that everyone can stop harassing her.

ᥫ᭡.

"there goes my baby!!" Her mother yelled in excitement hugging on winter squeezing her tightly.

"god lee mom" she giggled while trying to wiggle out her mother arms. "And my son and law, hey handsome"

"Wasup ma" Horace hugged her planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Most importantly my grandma bookie, hey sweet face" she grabbed baby mani from Horace arms before kissing baby mani cheeks as she smiled while drooling.

Walking into the house winter spotter most family but not the people she was looking forward to see. "Hey auntie" she briefly spoke.

"That's your fiancé ain't it?" Her aunt Marley spoke making her shake her head 'no' " my boyfriend" she smiled "we ain't get there yet auntie" she laughed.