|25|

Next day
Winter Saint hatch

"that's my man and ima stick beside em" I told osha while we was FaceTime

It was the next day and I was sore and just chilling in bed. Today I was gonna meet up with osha and have a girls day.

Probably go get our nails done and go to the mall or something.

"I know that's right, anyways what time we meeting up" she asked giving her son 'amiri' a bottle as she held him.

Osha was 19 as well, she had a son who was 10 months and she was living by herself. She had multiple income like selling lashes, doing lashes and etc.

My auntie 'June' her mom was sisters with my mom. She was uptight and overly all judge mental toward anything especially her own daughter osha.

She wanted osha to be like her older sister 'kiyah'. Kiyah was a successful lawyer and she was the golden child as many would say.

But osha could care less so she been on her own since her mom found out she was pregnant at 18.

This why I love my cousin because she could've fallen into depression and given up. But she woman up and took her responsibility and raised her baby with her baby daddy 'nau'jour'.

"ouu look at him ole handsome self" i cooed as amiri sucked his bottle relaxing in his mother arms.

"girl his greedy ass, I just feel him not even 1 hour ago" she shook her head while continuing to feed him.

"don't do him, he's coming with us today" I asked while walking downstairs seeing Horace on the couch in the living room watching tv.

"oh baby no he gon be with his daddy, speaking of his daddy he calling me now ima call you later cousin" she hung up.

That hoe ain't calling me back but okay ..

Walking into the living room all the way I sat next to Horace throwing my feet on his lap.

"man move yo stinky ass feet" he playfully pushed them away.

"don't do me, my feet ain't stink" i put them back on him.

"them mfs crusty doe"

"nigga fuck you, that's why I'm about to get them done in a minute and when you see the fresh white don't be begging to suck on them like last time" I rolled my eyes moving my feet.