Laser Tag

//taken from my story 'Klaine One Shots'//

Warning: contains swearing and a slight mention of sexual content

"I can't believe you all convinced me to do this." Kurt mumbled as he walked into the laser tag room.

"Lighten up Kurtie, it'll be fun." Jeff said, grinning at him. Kurt turned to Nick, sharing an unimpressed look with him. "I don't look at each other like that, it will be fun."

"Remind me to never agree with Jeff's ideas." Kurt whispered to Blaine, who laughed in response.

"Please Jeff, try not to actually kill me this time." Wes said, pleading with him.

"Whatever, you were too busy trying to make sure David wasn't hurt." Jeff replied, rolling his eyes.

"Because he fell over!" Wes said. "I was being a good boyfriend."

"I appreciate it." David said, smiling at him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Gross." Thad said, smirking at them.

"Okay, I need you to split up into teams of five." The worker said. "Do it however you want, I don't really care how you do it."

"Why don't we split up the couples? Have some rivalry." Thad said, smiling at them.

"Just because you're single." Nick said, rolling his eyes. "I'm down for that though."

"Okay, so I'm on team one, Nick is on team two. Well take turns picking a person, and the other one gets their boyfriend. And if someone picks Thad then the other gets Trent, and vice versa." Jeff said. "I'm going first, I pick Hunter."

"What the hell, that's not fair! You get the best person here!" Nick said, scowling at his boyfriend.

"You get Sebastian though, he's also the best at this, you know he'd kill any of us if he had the chance."

"But you get the one that went to military school!"

"Shut the fuck up! Jeff picked me, leave it at that." Hunter said, rolling his eyes at the pair.

"Fine, I pick Thad."

"I'm getting Kurt."

"And I'm getting David."

"Okay, so team Jeff is me, Hunter, Kurt, Wes and Trent. And team Nick is Nick, Blaine, Sebastian, David and Thad."

"Okay, put on a vest and grab a gun." The worker said, waiting for them all to do as she told. "Cool. Now, you'll go into that room and play the game in there. First to kill all of the other team wins. If you die, come back here and we'll let you in."

They all went into the laser tag room, and ran away from the other team.

"Okay, so objective is to kill them obviously. And I will go insane if we lose, especially with Hunter on this team." Jeff said, smiling innocently at all of them. "Okay, let's split up, we'll be better if they don't catch us all in one group."

They all nodded, running away from each other. Kurt held his gun close to him, cautiously walking around, trying to spot anyone. He saw a flash of someone running past him, and followed it, smirking when he saw Thad.

"Hey." Kurt said, pointing his gun, Thad turned around, but was shot before he had time to even react.

"Oh my god, Kurt! How could you? I thought we were friends!" Thad said, holding a hand over his heart.

"Sorry babe." Kurt said, smirking at him and ruffling his hair. Thad chuckled and shook his head, walking away to leave the game and spectate. Kurt smiled to himself and walked away.