Breakup Bunch

//suggested by ChaiYan on AO3, apologies for how long this took, I'm back at school so that's cut down my free time//

Warning: contains swearing and mentions of cheating

"He's just a friend!"

"He's clearly not. He was all over you!"

"Nick." Jeff said, sighing and running a hand through his hair. "I don't know what to tell you. He's just a friend, that's all. We didn't do anything."

"Did you want to do anything?" Nick asked, scowling at him.

"No! I'm dating you, not him." Jeff said, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I don't believe you Jeff! I saw you two together all night, practically attached by the hip." Nick shouted, trying his best not to cry. "He was dancing close to you all night, trying to grind against you or kiss you or whatever he wanted to do, and you didn't stop him!"

"Nick. I'm sorry, please calm down and we can sort this out."

"Oh, you're sorry? So you're admitting that you did cheat?"

"No!" Jeff said, huffing. "I didn't cheat on you, but clearly you think I did, so we need to do something to work past this."

"No, we don't need to." Nick said, grabbing his phone. Jeff was silent for a moment, allowing his brain to catch up while Nick collected his belongings from Jeff's dorm.

"You... you can't break up with me." Jeff said, standing completely still.

"I can and I am." Nick replied, picking up the last of his things and heading to the door.

"Wait!" Jeff said, his brain finally catching up. "Please Nick, we can talk about this! Please!"

Jeff tried to grab Nick's wrist, but Nick broke free and opened the dorm door, storming out and walking away.

"Nick! Please!" Jeff screamed, not caring who heard him. But Nick was gone.

Jeff closed the door, walking over to his bed and sitting down.

"Hey, Nick looked angry. What's up?"

Jeff looked up to see his roommate, Blaine, staring at the door. A confused look on his face.

"Nick, he... he..." Jeff tried to speak, but the tears quickly came and soon he was sobbing.

"Oh my god, Jeff." Blaine said, dropping whatever he was holding and rushing to Jeff's side, hugging him tightly and letting Jeff cry onto his shoulder.

"He... he b-broke up with m-me!" Jeff said through sobs, hardly able to get out a single sentence.

"Oh Jeff, I'm so sorry." Blaine said, feeing his heart break for his friend.

Nick and Jeff would be the last couple Blaine would expect to break up (after him and Kurt, of course). They were always happy together, always sweet and hardly ever fighting. Blaine couldn't believe that they were actually done.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick." Jeff said, continuing to sob and unable to calm down. "I can't... I can't breathe."

"You need to calm down Jeff, deep breaths." Blaine said, rubbing on Jeff's back. They stayed silent, waiting for Jeff's breathing to even out. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't even know what happened." Jeff said, resting his head on Blaine's shoulder and closing his eyes. "He was accusing me of cheating on him with Mason."

"You cheated on Nick?"

"No! I'd never cheat on him, I love him." Jeff replied quickly. "Mason is just a friend. I mean... maybe he likes me, I guess if I look back, he was being a bit handsy... but I don't think of him in any other way than just a friend."