Affectionate

Warning: contains swearing, drunk people, vomiting, and mentions of sex

The door opened as Sebastian was sitting on his bed reading. He placed his bookmark in and looked up, seeing Hunter stumble inside, a grin on his face.

"Well, you look like you've had a good time." Sebastian said, watching as Hunter walked, or more stumbled, over to where Sebastian was, then took his shoes off before flopping on the bed.

"Hello." Hunter said, still grinning. "I had such a good time."

"I can tell." Sebastian said, running a hand through Hunter's hair, making it even messier than it already was. "How much did you have to drink?"

"Not much... a little bit... a lot." Hunter said, laughing. "This guy kept buying me drinks 'cause he thought I was hot or something, so I just took advantage of it and kept accepting the drinks, then ran away when he tried to talk to me."

"Charming." Sebastian said, rolling his eyes. "You need to get out of those clothes."

"Kinky."

"Not in that way." Sebastian said, swatting him on the upper arm. "I just mean that you've been sweating, you've got drink and got knows what spilt on you, and you like this outfit too much to throw up on it."

Sebastian stood up, grabbing a T-shirt and sweatpants for Hunter to change into, throwing them in his direction. "Put those on."

Hunter began to strip right there, and Sebastian wasn't even fazed, they had seen each other naked so many times that this wasn't anything new to him.

Once he put the clothes on, he walked over to Sebastian and wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Tired."

"Hmm, go to bed then."

"Horny."

"Right." Sebastian said, pulling back. "That's not happening."

"Cockblocker." Hunter said, stepping back, but almost tripped and had to grab onto Sebastian's shoulders to keep himself steady. "Woah, dizzy spell."

"You okay?" Sebastian asked, concern in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, just... I'm totally going to throw up."

"Okay! Bathroom. Now."

Hunter nodded, racing to the bathroom just in time to vomit into the toilet. Sebastian moved to sit behind him, rubbing his back as he continued to throw up.

"I'm sorry." Hunter said after a couple of minutes. "Fuck."

"It's okay Hunt." Sebastian said, moving to grab wipes. "Are you done?"

Hunter nodded, leaning back so his back was against Sebastian's chest, and let Sebastian wipe away any of the sick around his mouth.

"I feel like a fucking child."

"Everyone feels like a child when they're drunk."

"Hmm." Hunter said, closing his eyes. "My mouth tastes gross."

"Go brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash then." Sebastian said, helping him stand up. Hunter obeyed, brushing his teeth and rinsing his moth with mouthwash, twice, just to make sure.

"There, am I pretty again?"

"I guess." Sebastian said, smirking. Hunter rolled his eyes, and stepped forward to kiss his boyfriend.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck?"

"Not when you're drunk."

"You're no fun." Hunter said, but didn't pester him any further. "At least cuddle with me."

"That I can do." Sebastian said. "You're not one to ask to cuddle."

Hunter didn't say anything in return, but wrapped his arms around Sebastian, squeezing him slightly and hiding his face in the crook of Sebastian's neck.

"You're being very lovey-dovey." Sebastian added, smiling and hugging Hunter back, rubbing circles onto his back.

"Mhmm." Hunter mumbled, smiling against Sebastian's skin. "Give me a minute."

Sebastian nodded, hugging Hunter and laughing as he began to kiss his neck lightly.

"I love you." Hunter said quietly. "You're so beautiful."

"Okay... whatever you say." Sebastian replied quietly, causing Hunter to pull back and look into his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Hunter asked, furrowing his eyebrows and placing a hand on each of Sebastian's cheek. "You're breathtaking Sebastian."

"Okay, that's the drink talking." Sebastian replied, forcing a laugh.

"No, it's not." Hunter said. "Seb honey, do you honestly think you don't look good?"

"I think people that admit they look good are a bit egotistical."

"You are egotistical." Hunter said, smirking. "But for real, do you not like the way you look?"

Sebastian was silent, not looking at Hunter's face. "I don't want to talk about this."

"Well I do." Hunter said, taking Sebastian's hand and kissing his knuckle. "I love you, Sebastian. You're go gorgeous and so fucking hot. I mean, every time I look at you, I feel like I'm going to pass out-"

"That's concerning."

"Shut up." Hunter said, grinning. "I can't have sex with you, so words are all I've got going to show you my love."

"Wow."

"You're so fucking handsome though Sebastian. Like it's actually painful." Hunter said, rubbing his thumb along Sebastian's cheek. "And it's not even just your looks that I love -although that is a big part-. I love how funny you are. I love how witty you are. I love how you don't take people's bullshit. I love how blunt you are. I love how smart you are, even if you're too proud to say how good you do in exams. I love the sounds you make when we fuck. I love when you smile against my lips when we kiss. I love that you know how to take care of me, even when I'm too stubborn to admit I need help. I love you."

"Sap." Sebastian replied, but Hunter could see the tears in his eyes.

"I love you." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss. "I love you."

"Okay, okay. I get it!" Sebastian said, letting out a watery laugh.

"Are you crying." Hunter asked softly, wiping away the tears from under Sebastian's eyes.

"I have allergies." Sebastian lied.

"Sure, sure." Hunter laughed. "Let's just go to bed."

Sebastian quickly agreed, and they climbed into bed together, Sebastian resting on Hunter's chest.

"You do know you only said all of that because you're drunk?" Sebastian said into the darkness after a couple of minutes of silence.

"What do you mean? I didn't lie." Hunter said, fighting off sleep.

"I know you didn't lie. It's just when you drink you become really loving and affectionate." Sebastian said.

"... I know." Hunter said quietly, a guilty look on his face.

"Don't look upset, I like sober, grumpy you, but it's just nice to see loving you, the you that can't get enough of me."

"Like I said, egotistical." Hunter replied, laughing when Sebastian swatted him on the chest.

"You're sobering up." Sebastian said. "Now, shut up and let me sleep."

"Aye-aye captain." Hunter said, kissing him on the head and closing his eyes.