Chapter 4; Wicked inna

Have hope in everything...good things take time❤️😊

One year later.
Anayah has finished her secondary school she passed with flying colors. She got admission in katsina state university but they was nobody to enroll her in the university. Her aunt who usually payed her school fees lost her husband and she's a mother of five. So there's nobody to pay her school fees inna and ya badiya always mocks her.

______________________
Anayah was coming back from the river when she passed two old men drinking sugarcane
Ahhh... dama akwai irin yan matan nan masu kyau haka a garin nan? Asked Alh. Dahiru
Kwarai kuwa.. said Alh. Mamman
Ai yar marigayi neh mal. Adamu.. Anayah sunan ta... Said Alh. Mamman
Ahh... kaga ta kwanan gidan sauki inaso dama in cike she su zama su hudu. Ya kake ganin za'ayi?? Said Alh. Dahiru
  Alh. Mamman told Alh. Dahiru something in his ear..
i didn't heard them oo😂🏃‍♀️
They laughed and high five each other...
Typical village men 🤭🤭🏃‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
Anayah,inna and kulu were sitting outside the compound after isha'i prayer.
Assalamu alaykum! Assalamu alaykum!
Wa'alaykum mussalam.
Waye? Ina asked
Alh. Dahiru neh.... said alh. Dahiru
Tohh! Inna started smiling and said Alh. Dahiru neh a gidan na mu(is alh. Dahiru in our house).
Ahhh bari in duba( lemme check)
Inna put on her veil and went out..
Alh.dahiru Ina wuni(good afternoon)ya gida,ya kowa da kowa(how's everyone)
Duk lafiya(all good).
Ince koh lafiya( I hope all is good)
Yes... dama talatu yar wajen ki na gani inaso kuma a daura mana aure ran sati mae zuwa(is your daughter that I saw and I love her... I want our wedding to hold on Saturday)if that's possible.
Ahhh.. Alh.wacce a ciki? Badiya is already married ai and kulu is just 14yrs
Aa... Anayah ce.
Okay Toh! No problem ai.. inna said shining her teeth.. she knows that alh. Dahiru is not a good man... but she still wants him to marry Anayah..
Finally I'm going to get rid of this witch.. inna said in her mind.
Toh ga wannan(okay.. take this) sae a fara shirye shirye(so that you can start preparations).. Said alh.dahiru
Inna quickly collected the money.almost snatching it😂.
Ohhh Allah su inna an samu abun duniya😂🏃‍♀️
Toh! I will be going.. I will come and pick her on Thursday Inshaa Allah so that we can start shopping for the wedding."said alh. Dahiru"
Toh.. Allah ya kaimu... sai da safe(goodnight)
Inna entered the house and sat down on the mat.. she said keh Anayah zo nan(hey Anayah come here).
Anayah moved closer and sat on the mat.
Collect this money and count it for me.. Anayah collected the money and started counting.
Inna kudin dubu talatin neh(the money is thirty thousand naira)
Inna gasped.. ahh lallai yarinya kinyi goshi( I seriously don't know how to translate this🤭🤭).
Toh! Open your ears carefully let me tell you.
Kinga alh.dahiru ya nema auren ki kuma na bashi and the wedding is on Saturday.
Innalillahi wa'in na ilayhir rajiun!na shiga uku.. Anayah started crying.. haba Inna dan Allah karatu na fah.
Wai ke har yanxu baza ki hakura da maganan karatu bah...Mae biya miki ta gaji ta daena..aure kuma babu fashi sae anyi shi..said Inna.
Kulu started laughing.. but Anayah didn't pay any attention to her,she was busy crying
Inna packed the money and went inside her room and kulu followed her.
.
.
.
.
Alh.dahiru called alh. Mamman and told him everything.
Ahh I dama I told you that woman will do anything for me and she's very selfish.
Ango ango.. kasha kamshi
Aa! Tukunna dai... said alh. Dahiru
____________________
Anayah couldn't sleep through out that night she cried and when she realized that her tears will not solve anything. She standup and performed ablution.. lay her praying mat and pray to Allah.. she prolonged her sujood.. she cried.. ya Allah,how can I marry someone that's old enough to be my father,ya Allah... she prayed and prayed.. until she dozed off on the prayer mat.
The next day she couldn't wake up because of the migraine.
She was sleeping peacefully on her prayer mat when Inna came in and splashed a bucket of water on her. She opened her eyes and see inna standing and her hand on her waist.
Su wicked Inna🏃‍♀️
Zaki tashi neh koyaya(are you going to wake up or not).. inna said
Ahh... Ina kwana Inna, Wlh Inna kaina ke ciwo.. Anayah said
Toh madallah! Ai ciwon kai ke kika ja ma kanki daga maganan aure sae kuka wiwi... Sae kace akan ki a ka fara auren tsoho.. sakarya kawai. Kuma ki tashi ki wuce kiyi mun aiki.. rana nayi.. said Inna all in one breath.
Anayah started crying when inna reminds her of the wedding.. there's nothing she can do,she wished her parents are still alive. What about her dream?how can she fulfill her dream?she cried until her eyes got swollen.

_______________
🥺anayahhhh😭
Do the necessary🤩
No dogon turanci
How are you all doing?ya Ramadan? Allah ya karbi ibadun mu🤲🏼🤲🏼

Happy reading 📖

                                                          Maamah ❤️