Chapter 11:Ya adnan's wedding💃🏻

Let your happiness be your priority.🎉❤️

__________________________
Henna has been applied on Ihsan,Anayah, Yasmeen, Nasreen, Ammiey,Hajiya,Anty Fatee, Anty Ameera and other visitors hands and legs.
While waiting for the henna to dry,the girls snapped a lot of pictures.

****
Anayah, Nasreen, Ihsan and Yasmeen wore their matching outfit for kamu. They chose a silver beaded and sequenced lace for theirselves. The lace material accentuated their tiny waist and flared at the hips.

". You looked so takeaway in that dress". Ihsan said looking at Anayah.

"Thank you dr. You girls looked ravishing too". Anayah said.

Anayah looked at her reflection,her dress was figure-hugging,but it was so easy to move.

"The makeup artists are here". Nasreen said dragging Anayah.

"I thought I told you guys I don't want any makeup". Anayah said pouting.

"No, sai fa kinyi". Ihsan said.

"Toh,naji let's go". Anayah said.

"Koh ke fah". Yasmeen said smiling.

******
"Tubarkallah Mashaa Allah! My babies are looking so beautiful". Anty Ameera said group hugging them.

"Thanks Umm Adyan". The girls replied simultaneously.

"Let's go the rest are already in the event centre".

_____________________________

Kamu,
5:03pm
Executive Munaj Event Centre.
Katsina,Nigeria.

The bride Aisha was dressed in a Red lace with white stones,her makeup was simple yet she looks Gorgeous. Ya adnan has gotten an angel.
She was led into the hall by her bridesmaids. The hall was decorated traditionally. She slowly danced to the music playing. The bride sat on a bed-like seat while the bridesmaids sat on the carpeted floor. Beside them were different kumbos,samira's and kaskon turaran wuta.

The opening du'a was done by one of the bride's aunt. They got notified that the grooms family are on their way.

*****
Wow!

Mashaa Allah!

Stunning!

Gorgeous!

"The Rimi's Family are very beautiful".

"Does captain Hammad has twin sisters?

" I heard that Aisha's husband to be is captain Hammad's elder brother"

" I wish he will notice me".

And so on was heard.

The girls took many pictures and selfies. Ihsan was constantly taking Snapchats of them with different filters.

The videographers and camera crew were all over the Rimi's family. The pictures were added to the wedding feed on Instagram as soon as there were edited by the editors working behind the scene.