Chapter 5: Her plan

Thursday...
Inna gave Anayah new clothes to wear because she was going out with alh. Dahiru.
Toh!ki bude kunnan ki da kyau.. duk abunda ya saki kiyi.. saura inji yace kinyi mishi ba daidai bah... zaki ga yanda zan maida ki.
Okay inna.
.
.
.
Amarya ta Alhaji dahiru Said opening his dirty teeth.
Anayah ignored him and continued fidgeting with her fingers.
Wannan zai maki kyau(this one will look good on you) Alhaji dahiru said holding a lingerie
This man is very shameless wallah.anayah said in her mind.
What are you saying?
Anayah gasped and said uhmm uhmm I said yes.
Toh..
He bought 5 atamfa,2 laces,3 hijabs,2 pairs of flat shoes for Anayah, 2 atamfa for inna,2 atamfa for kulu and 1 atamfa for badiya.
After they finished shopping he took them to a local restaurant.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhh.. Alhaji yana ga ba hanyar gidan mu bane..Anayah asked
Eh eh.. zamuje ki gaisa da mama na Alhaji dahiru Said stammering.
Oh so your mom is still alive? Anayah asked.
Eh.yes but she is blind
Oh eyyah.anayah Said with pity laced in her voice.
Assalamu alaykum! Alhaji dahiru Said entering inside the house.
Bah kowa a gidan neh? He asked
Anayah kept looking around.
Ahh lemme check them you know she's living with my cousin maybe they went out or she's sleeping.said Alhaji dahiru
Anayah said okay but her heart is beating faster.
Toh! Sit down here lemme check.anayah sat down on a wooden chair.
He entered inside and checked
Ai koh kinga basa nan! Said Alhaji dahiru
He was staring at her and said in his mind Zaki sani ki cigaba da raba ido.
Okay enter inside this room and wait for me let me perform ablution and pray so that I will escort you home. Alhaji dahiru said.
Aa... I can go by myself
No,just wait for me it's already late.
You should pray too since it is almost time for magrib prayers. Said Alhaji dahiru
Toh let me perform ablution.said Anayah
Okay.. he gave her a kettle to perform ablution. She collected it and start performing ablution.
Toh you should remove the hijab mana.said Alhaji dahiru.
Aa,zan iya yi a haka. Said Anayah
Toh hikenan..bari In tafi masallaci ki shiga dakin hajiya kiyi sallah nima bari inje in dawo.said Alhaji dahiru
Tohm.. she entered inside the room and prayed..she was doing her azkar when she heard the door been closed.

Alhaji dahiru removed his babban riga and started coming closer to Anayah she quickly stand up and began walking backwards until she hit the wall. She was already crying and saying ya Allah help me out,his mom should come back mana. She shout and shout but nobody came to her aid.
Alhaji dahiru is already getting closer and if he took another step their bodies will collide.
He removed her hijab.. and she started screaming and saying Alhaji dan Allah kayi hakuri.

Kin dauka zan ba ma uwar ki kudi,in siya muku kaya haka nan Banza.... Ina sae na fansa kudi na wlh.. Alhaji dahiru said.
Yanzu kawai ki tsaya muna gama wa ki dauki kayan ki ki wuce. Alhaji dahiru
Aa.. dan Allah kayi hakuri ka dauka kayan ka banso. Anayah said crying
Naki.. in ki ta arziki sae inyi miki ta tsiya. Said Alhaji dahiru.
He started kissing her collarbone when she sighted a metal parker she quickly grab it and hit him on his head.
He released her quickly and she hit him again.. ohh my Allah I have killed someone,Anayah said screaming when she realized that he's still breathing and wanted to grab her. She quickly opened the door and ran away.
She run as fast as her legs could carry her.. she continued running until she reached her best friend's house.
Ahhh Aa waye ya shigo mana gida haka ba sallama.. mama ni ce.. Anayah said panting.
Batula quickly stand up and helped her sit down..
mama zae biyo ni Wlh.. Anayah said pointing at the door
Aa! Batula kawo mata ruwa.. sae ta gaya mana mae ya faru.

Batula stood up and brought water for her. Anayah gulped down the water after she finished drinking the water she told them everything. Mama hugged her and consoled her. Batula was busy crying she really pitied her best friend her life has been upside down since she lost her parents.
Toh! share hawayan ki dae na kuka.. gobe da safe muje mu sama mai gari.. a gaya mishi abunda ke faruwa. Batula said
Kin manta gobe bakwai din mai gari neh.. mama said shocked.
Chabddiii yanzu Toh ya zamuyi.. batula said
Anayah said oh ni yar nan na mutu na lallace na shiga uku.
Mama quickly closed her mouth and said ba haka zakice bah kice "innalillahi wa'in na ilayhir rajiun"
Toh mama! Anayah said.
Amma tsaya ga wata shawara mana.
Mama told them and Anayah agreed.
Yauwa yar albarka yanzu ki tashi ki je gida. Mama said.
Anayah hugged them and said Sae watarana. Mama gave her a paper and 1000 naira notes.
.
.
.
.
.
Assalamu alaykum! Sannu ku da gida..Anayah said entering inside their house.
Toh! Sannun ki an dawo kenan..inna asked
Eh inna
Toh madallah !
Anayah went inside their room and kept the money and paper..she went outside and performed ablution. After she finished praying,removed her hijab and folded her praying mat.

Inna called her and asked her to sit down her. Anayah was thinking of maybe she will asked her about what they bou...
When inna gave her a sound slap. anayah started crying.
Wato ni zaki watsa ma kasa a ido koh?kin kyauta.. harda ce mishi sae kin kashe shi koh.. Toh ni bari In kashe ki..
Aa! Inna bari in gaya miki abunda ya faru.. ohh Toh shi karya yake yi kenan. Inna said
Ni rufe min baki
Inna flogged her with kara..inna beat her until she got tired.
Inna left her there and entered inside her room.
Laying on the hard concrete pavement until darkness engulfed her. It's usually the blackout days and sadly she don't have any torchlight with her.
________________
She cringe and shiver when she was bitten by an ant..she quickly stand up and almost slumped on the ground. It's almost time for Fajr prayer..
oh my Allah I slept outside poor me! She cried

The weather has changed and Anayah was sure it will soon bless the earth with its shower,and drench her poor self. She therefore intensified her prayers, if it's rains now she can't execute her plan and her marriage will take place tomorrow.

______________________
I don't have much to say🤧it wasn't easy writing this chapter wallah🥺
Please don't forget to
Vote,comment,tag,follow and share🥺
I love 💕 yah bunches!
Happy reading 📖