Chapter 14: My Beloved🌹

Abuja,Nigeria.

"Nigeria". She muttered while putting on her sunglasses,with the wave of heat hitting her beautiful face just as she exit the plane.
She can't believe it's been more than six years since she left the country. She's so happy that she has finally achieved her dreams of becoming a medical doctor. Medical School was hectic. But after all she always gets what she wants.

Aseeya Muhammad Garko aka Sia_garko. Is a Doctor of 24 years old. She is a true definition of beauty. She's the only child of her parents, Alhaji Muhammad Garko a renowned business tycoon and her mom Hajiya Suhaima,a very beautiful Chadian woman and also a fashion designer.

Aseeya grew up alone with her nanny. Her parents are always away traveling from one country to another they never had  her time,always attending business meetings while her mom is hellbent on becoming the best fashion designer in Nigeria.

She used the app called bolt and charted a car to Brains&Hammers lifecamp,Abuja. She didn't plan on telling her parents that she will be back. Because she wanted to surprise them. Note the sarcasm.

She asked the driver to parked the car,where different models of cars were parked. She dropped one leg and then after a few seconds drop the other,the workers attention suddenly diverted to her.

"Sannu da zuwa Hajiya Aseeya". Some of the workers said.

She scrunched her nose and then walked inside the main building while some of the workers where whispering

Who's she?

Tada wo zata cigaba daka inda ta tsaya(she is back she will continue from where she stopped)

Dubi yanda take ya tsuna hanci kamar taga sabon kashi(see how she scrunched her nose as if she saw a poo).

She's Alhaji's only daughter

Asiya has changed she was not like this before. The gateman thought because she will always greet him before going to school and after coming back from Islamiyyah.

And so on was heard. 

"Are you waiting for me to carry my suitcase?" She thundered.

One of them quickly took the trolley and followed her.

She headed straight to her apartment,she turned the doorknob and it was locked.

"Go and meet Umma and collect the keys for me." She shouted.

The maid quickly scurried away and bought the keys back with Umma trailing behind her.

"Umma! I missed you". She said smiling and hugging her nanny.

"Sia baby! I missed you more". She said hugging her back.

"What are you waiting for open the damn door and leave". Asiya said.

Truly she hated the sight of the workers but never for once has she hated Umma because she's more like a mother figure to her.

"You could have called and told me that you will be coming back today, I would have cook your favorite food." Umma said smiling at her.

"C'mon Umma you can cook my favorite in few minutes ai". She said while pouting her lips.

"Uhm Umma kenan even Mr and Mrs Muhammad didn't know that I'll be coming back today". She added while sitting on her bed.

"Haba Sia yaushe zaki bar wannan halin naki?! They are your parents for goodness sake." Umma said face palming herself.

"Ai Umma they didn't care about me so why would I care about them. I used to care before but not anymore". She stated dryly.