It has to be a secret

What Eleanor looks like:

Eleanor pov:Ben had been playing at Chelsea now for nearly six months

Eleanor pov:
Ben had been playing at Chelsea now for nearly six months. Yes I go to all the home games but Ben won't let me stay behind to even congratulate him. He so worried that I will fall for one of his teammates which is true. I did mason mount. We met at a night club and few months ago and just got closer and closer till a few week ago when we made it official. Ben still thinks I have never met him this is going to be hard to lie. I have heard the rule from him a million time on the drive over to the game. Finally I will get to meet them all (including mason for the "first time")as there coming back to Ben after to watch a film. All the wags are going that's the only reason why i was aloud.

Skip to after game:
I walked down the stairs and waited by the player exits for Ben. The boys had won so it will be a lot more fun then if they lost so there not all grumpy.

Ben finally comes out after forever seeming like he's the last one over them someone who I instantly recognise.Ist took everything not to run and jump into his arm but Ben was there so I couldn't. They got closer and Ben said "Hi Elle is it alright if mason gets a lift back to mine he got a lift here with Kai but bored  of waiting for mason to do his hair and left." Mason sent him a glare which made me and Ben chuckle. "Yeah of course it your car Ben."

Mason looked at me and did a slight undetectable smirk at me I was confused till I heard him say . "Wait who's this Ben." "Oh shit my bad it's my sister Eleanor." I was surprised by mason thinking but impressed surely Ben will not find out. At least till we're ready.

Skip car journey:
We finally arrive at bens and notice because the boys took so long most of the other cars are already there. We walk in and Ben introduces me I greet everyone and look around anxiously of we're to sit. Mason must have spotted this and he tapped the seat next to me indicating for me to sit down there. I gladly accept and Ben shoots me a confused look which I simply shrug my shoulders at. I can't met be knew yet.

Once everyone arrived and is settled we decided on a film and get comfortable. I wasn't really interested in the film I couldn't relax. So how Ben let me and mason share a blanket. This  made me even more tense mason notices this and places a comforting hand on my thigh where no one could see.

I relaxed a lot and felt my eyes sleepily closing. Mason secretly pulled my closer and I fell asleep cuddling into him. Shit what bens going to think. I woke up to being gently shaken awake i looks and is we it's just mason and breathe a sigh of realise. He laughs at me "you missed all the film everyone gone home. Ben been giving  me the evils the whole time"I quickly look around a notice Ben not even in the room "he gone to the toilet"

As soon as I heard this I couldn't resist anymore I pulled mason into a kiss. He seemed surprised at first but soon relaxed into it and kissed me back. We were to Engrossed that neither of us heard the footsteps getting closer and closer till the door. It wasn't till we heard the door being open that we knew. We quickly tried to pull away but we weren't quick enough. Ben just stares at us in shock he looks so angry yet is not sayings a word. I know we had fucked up badly.

The sudden he burst "WHAT THE FUCK ELEANOR YOU KNOW MY RULE. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A STUPID SLUT."

Mason didn't react to this well he jumped up our his seat grabbing my wrist up with him and pulling me through the door trailing behind him "mate watch your mouth don't say shit like that"

He pulls me about faster "come on nell let's for back to mine or wherever this prick isn't."

Ben heard the nickname which juts infuriated him even more "FUCKING NELL" . He voice turned to a whisper "please don't tell me your fucking my sitter behind my back I thought we were best mates"

Mason face fills with guilt for a second before he argues back "more then fucking. Dating. Met in a club a a couple months back didn't know she was your sister she never knew I was your teammate till our second date and by then we liked each other to much to care. And we didn't tell your because we knew this so exactly how you work loudly react and we don't need that. So come on nell we are leaving."

Ben looked stunned but just let us past not much mute he could say now. I sent him a look as if to apologise but also that I'm so hurt and angry by his words.

Mason open the  car  door for  me and I sob he pulls me close whispering things to calm me down. I didn't want to lose Ben over this but I love mason and I don't think I can give him up so soon.

Couple day skip
I been staying at mason while we try comfort each other. Mason tells me how Ben refused to talk to him and how the others have notices now as it's so hostile between the to.

Finally I get the text I have been waiting for.
Ben:
Im sorry Elle please forgive me. Just know I am hurt by my best friend  and sister doing this behind my back. I just want to know if you love him.

Eleanor:
Yes i do Ben more then anything or anyone else. His family love me to.

Ben:
Ok then I can see past it and treat it like any boyfriend. But if he hurts you I can't promise that I will be so nice.

As soon as I saw this I screenshot   it and sent it to  mason he was as happy as me and even told me how Ben was being nicer to him today . Everything is finally starting to work out and I couldn't be happier about it.