Worst day of my life

I knew this day was coming,for a long time now. I stood there in my dress. The dress that should hold the greatest happiest memories in juts a few hours. But as I stand here my makeup and hair done to perfection, dress perfectly fitting my body hugging all my curves beautifully. But I knew this wasn't the dress we're I would be marrying him. The true love of my life.

At first I was jack grealish his England team mate to distract myself from mason mount.But then I was in to deep. Jack  had strong feelings. Many say he is smitten over me. Never seen him so attached to someone him even being able to settle down means I am a miracle worker.Which just makes this whole situation worse. He was only meant to be a distraction and toy to upset mason. But Jack's feelings were to strong I couldn't hurt him like that admit to him my plan all along. So here I am 2 years later. Yes I know we moved fast. For him. In my beautiful dress but not feeling like half of the princess i should do right now.

Dress and hair:

Makeup:

I'm getting ready to walk down the  aisle

I'm getting ready to walk down the  aisle. Pulling together all the courage left in me to get through this. Worst bit it is the fact I know he is here. Sat watching this alone. All his teammates with there partners but mason still had no one to bring.
Flashback;
The truth is me and mason are high school sweetheart. Dated from end of 15 all the way till 18. We were meant to last forever. Till he got his loan at Vitesse. The long distance was to much. I knew he needed me but I had a career I desperately wanted to achieve. It was to much of a distraction. So when I got my degree as a sports physiotherapist and somehow got at Chelsea his boyhood club. I never knew that I would see him again. Till on my first day and he was my first client we instantly reconnect. Getting closer and closer as the months went on. Till one day out of the blue he got a girlfriend. It broke my heart. I moved on barley spoke anymore chatter to my new found friend jack grealish instead. We were both heart breakers in the end. However I stayed with jack while he could never even keep a girl for more then 6 months. That is why we are hear now.
Flash forward:
I could feel his eyes burning me as I take  each slow step down the aisle. It was painful. I looked up and made eye contact with jack I could see his eyes glistening with the gloss of tears. Which hurts. My heart aches for him this  clearly was the best day of his life.

We finally make it to the front. The ceremony felt like hours. It finally got to that forward moments. The priest asks "does anyone have any objections." I  make eye contact with him with my eyes begging him to stop this wedding. He knew it's what we both wanted.Both needed. Mason stood up from his seat. All eyes turned to him. What will he do.say. Will he he stop the wedding or walk out the door.