Your a liar part 2

2 weeks later:
Me and mason still haven't spoken. I have been staying at my Mums . I have stayed in contact with Ben and he has been telling me how much mason is struggling without me.

Part of me feels guilty but he did this so why should I. I feel as if I don't belong in Leicester. Chelsea felt like home to me  i feel lost being away from it.

I decided to go out to lunch with my friend James Maddison to try clear my head. We were sat at the table eating and I decided to ask him his thoughts. I explained the whole situation. He told me don't let one person stop me from being somewhere I loved. I thanked him and we payed then left.

And that was it as soon as I got home I'm as packing. I never got around to selling my house so I can just live my stuff back in there.

I decided I would leave first thing tomorrow morning so I had a whole day to get settled and unpack. I decided I'm the evening that I would surprise Ben because he keeps telling me how much he misses me even though it's only been a couple weeks.

The next day:
I managed to drive from Chelsea to Leicester quite quickly as there was no traffic. I spent the day unpacking and honestly I'm so happy I listened to James I feel so at home right now.

The  day fly's by and before I know it it's already 6 pm . I decided I better leave now if I want to go to Bens and I pick up him favourite takeaway an Indian on the way.

I get to his house and notice another car on the driveway I don't pay to much attention to it and kept walking up the drive.

I knock on the door and quickly hide in the bush leaving the food on the doorstop. I heard the door open an crack and I jumped out . I screamed surprise.

Then I stood there in shock and horror as the person I least wanted to see. Mason stood there same blank expression . Dark circles around his eyes messy hair as if he hadn't slept in weeks. The sorry sight of him made my stomach churn. I know I'm a way he did this to himself but I can't help feel sorry for him.

Our starring competition was interrupted by Ben shouting down the stairs to mason "who's at the door" mason hesitated unsure of what to say. "It's y/n she brought food"

At the sound of mason reply Ben came sprinting the stairs tackling me into a huge hug. "Ok Ben you can let go now your suffocating me" He shakes his head and let's go "OMG YOUR BROUGHT INDIAN YOUR MY FAVOURITE PERSON EVER"

Ben picked up the  food and ran up the stairs leaving me and mason stood there staring at each other. Ben spotted this and stopped at the top shouting down "well are guy two hungry or not"

Me and mason slightly smiled at each other and I followed mason up the stairs into Bens dining room sitting opposite mason while Ben sat at the head of the table. This won't be awkward at all.

We sat there eating our food. It was awkward but Ben made sure to keep conversation going which I was very grateful for. Every so often me and Mason
would look up and make eye contact but look away straight after. Ben noticed this and a smile formed on his face thinking if a plan to get two of his best friends back together.

Pretty much as soon as we were do eating mason made up so bulk shut exude and left.Me and Ben were sat on the sofa with a film on in the background. Neither of us watching it as we were to bust catching up.

Something he so randomly caught me off guard "so you and mason then any chance you would get back together I saw the way you looked at each other at dinner."I wanted to say I knew I should after what her did but that would be lying to Ben. Which is definitely something I'm not good at "I mean I hope I guess."