~chapter 11~

A/n: I'm thinking I might right a new Wilbur x reader I've got a good plot and this isn't really going anywhere let me know how u feel abt it it. right I know it's been quite a while since my last update I have really bad writers block and have no idea what to right I have a couple lines and I don't know how to start off from then and finish it as well. Ik that no one ever does comment/message me ideas but I will keep asking bc I have no idea and if u want to have some impact on the story from what u think is gunna happen in ur head be my guest tell me all u want I'll give creds for it as well.

Recap:

I pulled out the brown bear and the panda I held up the panda and said "this ones mine and the panda is like our child! I'll call the brown bare y/n because you named urs will and the panda is our child" I added

They giggled and began to blush.
God that smile was gorgeous and the giggle that came with it was just amazing it fills me with so much joy.

Y/n POV

"this ones mine and the panda is like our child! I'll call the brown bare y/n because you named urs will and the panda is our child"  he said with pride in his voice

When he said that it made my stomach flip. And I felt the heat start to rise to my cheeks and hid my face in my sleeves.

Time skip ⏭

Me and Wilbur made plans to go on a walk. We had gone home and got ready to go out, I knew this nice spot to go on a walk.

I just put on some baggy ripped jeans a purple top with a checkered top

(This is me lol)

(This is me lol)

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed the keys.

"WILBUUUURRRRR!!" I screamed dragging out the end wanting to know if he's ready.

"ARE YOU READYYY" I screamed dragging out the end of my sentence once again"