Guild House

After a while Finley walks over to them while they are talking.

Finley: (Walks over with my leg wrapped) Alright I'm here.. What is it you need?

Lard: Let's go talk to your apprentice..

Finley: (Looks at Lara) By the way sorry bout.. Well ya know.

Lara: Lets call it even.

Lard: If you guys want to come just stay at a distance.. (Looks at Lara specifically)

Sir. Valentine: I'll stay here and keep the non walking one and Alana.

Lara: Let's head out.

After a while, they are in the outskirts of the Guild House lands.

Finley: Stay here. (Reaches into my satchel) If anyone gives you problems.. Show them this and they will not bother you. (Hands it to Lara)

Lara: (Takes the item and nods)

Finley and Lard: (Walks into the guild house)

A few moments pass as a Guild Member spots Lara

Guild Member: Hey... Who are you? (Looks at Lara and starts to walk up to her)

Lara: (Remember the item and show it to them) Are we good?

Guild Member: (Takes the coin and looks at it then hands it back) Well if you care to come in you will be safe.

Lara: It's okay I'm only here to stop by.

Guild Member: (Looks confused a bit) That coin means you're here to chat with the Guild Leader.. If you aren't then you should probably leave.

Lara: Relax: I'm also waiting for my partner before I enter.

Guild Member: (Raises an eyebrow as just sighs) Well I will stay here in case anyone tries to bother you.. A lot of the guild members aren't as nice as you think.

Lara: (Snarls at him) Only one bothering me is you right now actually.

Guild Member: Unless you want me to call more members and have this be an event I suggest you either come in or I stay here.

Lara: (Grabs him by his chest armor) I think I can handle myself.

Finley: (Walks over with my apprentice behind) Lara dear is this one bothering you? (Looks at the Guild Member)

Lara: (Tilts her head at the Guild Member) Huh? Are you? If you want I have a nice room just for the both of us. (I smile)

Guild Member: (Notices Finley and Lard and salutes)

Finley: Well is he bothering you? (Kind of smirks a bit)

Lara: Well?

Finley: (Nods head at the Member) Off with you.

Guild Member: (Dips head and runs off)

Apprentice: (Looks at Lara) Who is this?

Finley: Don't worry bout it Scott, do you have what you were supposed to hold onto?
Scott: Yeah... but the rules are the rules.. No one can have both of the papers..

Finley: (Sighs as looks at Scott) Lard has the other paper in his satchel.. I will not have both of them. Now please give me the damned paper.

Scott: (Looks at Lara some more) I won't give you the paper. I am going to go to the Guild Leader.

Lara: (Looks at Finley) Well if you aren't gonna take me out to dinner I'm out of here. (I leave as notices the apprentice being suspicious of me)

Finley: (Rubs face as grabs Scott by the back of his chest armor before he can leave) Noooo, you do as I say.. Not the Guild Leader.. Once you're a member then you listen to the Guild Leader.