Lynara's P.O.V

Lynara: (Looks around the city and walks through the alleyway gently rubbing my neck where the collar is) An bhfuil tú ann? Derek. 'Are you there? Derek.'

Grey: Yes, yes.. What do you want, peasant? (I groom my hair to the side)

Lynara: (Holds up the second crystal full of souls and the third with half the souls) I have souls to give.

Grey: (Looks at the half empty crystal and smirks) What is this?

Lynara: They are the souls.. You know the ones you guys asked for...

Grey: (Slaps her as she tries to explain herself) I don't need to hear your excuses, slave. (Seeing the red mark I left on the left side of her face I lick my lips at the excitement)

Lynara: (Rubs my face as sighs) Is there a reason you are the one that was sent? What happened to Derek?

Grey: (Annoyed at her questions, and her audacity to not gauck at the sight of me) What is he to you slave? (I check my nails)

Lynara: (Raises an eyebrow) You normally never come out of the base unless Xeros sends you to fetch someone..

Grey: (Raises an eyebrow as looks at her from top to bottom) Well you are to meet Xeros at the conclave.

Lynara: (Sighs as nods) Well would you want the crystals or am I taking them myself? (Holds out the crystals)

Grey: (Grins knowing the trouble she would be in) Of course he would like you to take them to him yourself, besides I'm not your errand boy. (Spits on the ground)

Lynara: (Rolls eyes as puts the crystals into my satchel) Whatever... (Goes to start walking down the path towards the Conclave)

Grey: (Follows behind while scaling her body) Not bad. I think I'm going to like what I see! (I chuckle)

Lynara: (Shakes head and runs into a shadow jumping through them to get away) Later idiot!

Grey: (Annoyed by the disrespect) That woman, she's lucky I have to escort her to Xeros.. After that she's all mine. (Chases after her)

Lynara: (Sitting up in a tree overhearing him and just throws a branch at his head and quickly jumps through the shadows before he can find me)

Grey: (Looks around desperately) Where the fuck did that bitch go? (Sighs)

Lynara: (Appears behind him and trips him) Probably should learn to use a bit of magic idiot. (Walks around him and through the forest in the shadows)

Grey: (Humiliated at the event) You and your fucking dirty mouth. (I catch myself and calm down then smile) Hurry up Xeros is waiting for you.

After a short walk they end up at the outskirts of the Conclave.

Lynara: (Looks around as gets the crystals out of my satchel and walks over to the entrance)

Grey: (Stops behind her) This is as far as I go.. I'm sure your peasant brain can find your way to the door?

Lynara: (Gives him an evil glare as grabs his shirt and jumps him through the shadows into a tree then lets go as he falls and goes back to the entrance of the door and laughs) Who's the peasant know?

Grey: (Gets up slowly knowing what's awaiting her) You think you're funny huh?

Lynara: (Giggles as shrugs) Well you're the one that was asking for it. (Goes inside and up to Xero's study and knocks)

The doors open via magic and a dark figure sits on a throne in the middle of the room not speaking.

Lynara: (Stands for a moment and walks inside and bows a bit) You requested me?