Imperial City

They all walk into the Imperial City and the gold reflects off of the buildings.

Lynara: This is the place.. (Looks at the gold on the building)

Lara: A city of high class snobs, how wonderful. (I say sarcastically as I look up scanning the buildings

Lynara: That's kind of the point. A place you see nobles you wouldn't expect people doing trades here other than for food, drink and other necessities.

Lara: (Looks around as I see the stables) They actually have horses in the city?

Lynara: Well people use them to travel here from all over. They got to keep them somewhere. (Looks at all the fancy dressed people then down at my own clothes)

Lara: (Looks at Lynara) What's wrong?

Lynara: (Shakes head) Nothing just thinking.. (Turns to look at her) From here normally the crystal keeper just follows the crowd.

Lara: (Thinks for a moment) Have any idea of where we can find the crystal dealer?

Luna: (Points in the direction of the slum area) Would they go there?

Lynara: (Looks to where she is pointing and remembers all the landmarks) Yeah... that's right.

Lara: (Puts up her hood) Well we should stay out of sight as you go ahead, don't worry we will watch your back. (Looks at Lynara)

Lynara: (Nods as adjusts my wolves fur on my shoulders and walks towards the area looking around)

Lara: (Follows behind casually at a good distance with Luna)

Lynara: (Looks around and starts to speak a Irish) An bhfuil tú amuigh ansin, táim anseo chun criostail anamacha a thabhairt. "Are you out there, I am here to give a crystal of souls."

Stranger: (I snort) Fuair ​​tú roinnt criostail, leanbh? "You got some crystals baby?"

Lynara: (Looks around a bit) Tá criostail agam. A thabhairt duit. "I have crystals. To give to you."

Stranger: (Rubs nose with arm as looks at her then around) Cé mhéad atá uait air? "How much you want for it?"

Lynara: (Looks at him and tilts head) Ní Ball Scáth Syndicate tú. "You aren't a Shadow Syndicate Member."

Stranger: (Looks at her stupidly) Sea, cinnte go bhfuilim! "Yeah, sure I am!" (Waving my hand at her to pass the crystal)

Lynara: (Crosses arms as starts to speak normally) Then why are you not accompanied by another?

Stranger: What makes you think that girl? (Snorts)

Lynara: (Rolls eyes as I look around as I can see through the shadows) I see no one hiding in the shadows..

Stranger: Do you think I need them to hide in the shadows? Damn brainwashed slave!

Lynara: (Sighs) Where is the one I normally deal with?

Stranger: You don't need to worry about that slave. (As slaps her on the face) You're only to do as you're told. Did you forget?

Lynara: (Hisses at him and narrows eyes as takes the crystal) Hit me again and we'll see what Xeros thinks about you hitting his best assassin.

Stranger: (Slaps her again) Last time I checked I'm your overseer. (I look at her neck) By the way what happened to that collar you always wore?

Lynara: (Feels my neck for a moment and then looks at him) Xeros thought I'd be better off without it.