The Grand Battle of Hagraven Peak - Part 2

The Guild Forces enter the mist, noticing complete silence. No sign of life to be found.

Eric: (Looks around as looks back a bit seeing Sorex and nods then turns my head noticing someone ahead of me a bit)

Sorex: It's strange. (Looking at Eric) It's a little too quiet in these parts...

Eric: (Motions for everyone to stop walking as I narrow my eyes to peer through the fog) I see why..

Shuffling noises can be heard moving around in the fog. A crow flies out and directly into Eric's face.

Eric: (Falls back as swats at the crow to get it away and rubs face getting back up) Stupid crows...

Sorex: (Pushes Eric out the way as an arrow flies straight at his head) We're under attack!

Eric: (Holds up my shield to protect my head as stands by Sorex) SHIELDS!

Guild Members: (Holds up shields as those who don't have shields stands next to those who have them)

Guild Member 1: Shield Wall! Ready! (I clench my shields handle while nodding at my companions standing side by side)

Sorex: (I hear a loud horn, and see twenty flickering lights in the distance) What.. What is that?

Eric: (Looks over at the flicker) I don't know.. (Blocks another arrow that almost hits Sorex in the shoulder)

Zeek: FIRE! (I wave my arms alerting all the archers to fire explosive arrows)

Finley: (Motions for the few archers that are with me to aim where the others are) Release.

Archers: (Aims at the enemy and starts to release the arrows as they fly down on them)

Guild Member 1: (Blocks the arrow's raining and notices a flicker on the string of the arrow causing it to explode) NO! (The explosion burst through my shield, breaking the formation and killing many of my comrades.. The darkness begins to overwhelm me)

Eric: (Looks at the explosion) DISPERSE! Keep your shields up! (Holds my shield above my head as grabs Sorex arm running in a random direction towards the arrows)

Sorex: (Shakes head as I'm being pulled) Looks like we're in it deep now, you should go ahead, I will try to heal the wounded from that attack

Eric: (Tosses him a small shield) Keep that above your head. (Leaves my large shield above my head)

Sorex: I don't think this protects us from explosive's much. (Looking at the shield)

Eric: Well it'll protect you from the raining arrows in the head. (Grabs a rope and ties it around myself)

Sorex: (Throws back the shield) No you will need this, I can handle myself (Begins to run back into the fog)

Eric: (Catches it as puts the shield attaching it to my chest as l throw the rope with a dagger on the end of it into the small gateway window and it lands in a small crevice as tugs on it and starts climbing up)

Syndicate Member: (Catches the dagger on the window and throws it down)

Eric: (Grabs onto the window before he throws it and reaches up and pulls the syndicate member out of the window letting him fall onto the ground as climbs up pulling the rope with me)

Five Syndicate Members (sees what occurs and Readies crossbows to the window)

Eric: (Puts my big shield on my chest as grabs my swords and runs on the wall hitting one of the members on the neck and then stabs another in the leg but it is protected by leather nicking it)