Coldstone City

Eric: (Walks up to the gate of Coldstone City) If I was an apprentice which tavern would I go to? (Looks at the two guards with an eyebrow raised) Well?

Guild Member 4: No doubt one of them is in the brothel.

Eric: (Nods as motions for them to follow as they start to head to the brothel) Let's see if you are correct. (Walks up to the brothel and opens the door looking around)

Hostess: (I see the three strong men walk up as I come up to them) Hello boys, are you here for a drink or something else? (I wink to the one that looks like the leader)

Eric: (Looks at the hostess) I am here looking for someone. (Waves hand to dismiss her) Thank you though. (Tosses her a golden coin)

Hostess: (Throws back the coin) Unfortunately I can't take this if its your way to bribe yourself into conducting business.

Eric: (Smiles as catches it) Never. Just looking for two people that I came to meet. (Toss it back) It's for you to enjoy a drink yourself.

Hostess: (Sights as I take the coin) I'm watching you, start any trouble and we might have to get rough.

Eric: (Dips head in respect) Of course. (Nods head to have the guards look around for the apprentices)

Guild Member 5: (Starts to walk around looking for the apprentices)

Guild Member 4: I wonder where those two could have gone, no doubt the girl must have gone shopping...

Eric: (Points upstairs) Check the rooms. I'll stay down here. Do be polite about it though. Don't want the hostess to have to be mean.

Hostess: (Sits down by Eric) Now how about you buy me a drink hmm?

Eric: (Leans against the tavern table as slides five gold down and gives them to her) By all means, get what you'd like.

Hostess: A classy one are we? (I motion to the bartender for a drink)

Guild Member 5: (Heads upstairs and knocks on some of the doors)

Barkeep: (Walks over and up to the hostess) What would ya like?

Hostess: Give me something hard to share with this gentleman over here.

Barkeep: (Slides two cups of the strongest mead) Here you go.

Hostess; You're with the guild I take it?

Eric: (Looks at her) And what makes you think that?

Hostess: I'd know one if I've seen one, besides one of your members caused a commotion earlier. (I hand over the drink)

Eric: (Takes the drink) Ohh.. do you happen to know where they went?

Hostess: They? No, there was only one.

Eric: (Nods) Where did the one go?

Hostess: Hmm, seems like my head can be a bit foggy. (I tap my hands on the table) If you know what I mean.

Eric: (Sighs) Well which direction? If you point me in the direction I can find the person myself. (Sets the cup on the table)

Hostess: Seems like my throat is running dry. (I tap on the table once more and look at him)

Eric: (Rubs face a bit) What is it you want? (Looks at her)

Hostess: Not playing along are we? You know what, I want fancy pants. (I put out my hand) I think I might have to find someone else to entertain.

Eric: (Crosses arms as shakes head and looks up at the staircase with the two Guild Members walking down) Well it seems to me that you must be a waste of time my dear. (Motions for the Guild Members to walk out)