Lunar Hold

Rynn: (Runs inside and looks around as smiles)

Meric: (Watches as the villagers settle down in the dusty but strong hold made of steel and stone) Needs a bit fixing and it should feel good as new.

Rynn: (Runs around as trips on a small pothole) Oww..

Meric: (Looks at Rynn and helps him up) Careful, I know it's exciting but we aren't here for entertainment. (I dust him off as he stands up)

Rynn: (Nods as hugs him and looks around to start to move things)

Meric: (Smiles as I nod at him) Good job son.. (I look around inspecting the hold)

Deric: What is it that all needs done Meric? (Looks at Meric) Other than things moved around.

Meric: We should be fine here, but send out protectors to watch out from the inside of the fort. We don't want to draw attention.

Deric: (Nods as walks over to the protectors and orders them to go and keep eyes out at each entrance)

After a couple hours they get their new home set up.

Guild House

Alana: (Looks around) Been a while since we've been here.

Lard: Yeah.. Thought I'd never be here again.

Finley: (Looks at all the few guild members left here still and then at Lara) You going to stay here?

Lara: I will need to head back to the order to update everyone on the situation,

Eric: (Walks over and looks at Lara) If you want you can bring them here. We have a separate wing that is not used you can hunker down. I have a feeling that the Syndicate has already infiltrated your territory.

Lara: (Smiles) We're a secret order for a reason, I don't think you will be able to find them. (Sighs) I wish I didn't have to do leg work though.

Eric: (Looks at Finley) Finley why don't you help our new friend.

Finley: (Dips head) Course Guild Leader.

Eric: (Starts to walk away to get things back into order)

Finley: (Looks at Lara) Looks like I am going to help you today.

Lara: (Laughs at the idea) You know I can't do that.

Finley: (Raises an eyebrow) Not like I've already been to the place. What would I do slaughter you when we are in the forest? (Crosses arms) Plus I was asked to by my Guild Leader so... Don't want to not do what the Guild Leader says.

Lara: (Looks over at Finley) You should know as well as me, that place isn't where I'm going.

Finley: (Holds hands up a bit) Then let me at least guide you out so you don't get pestering eyes. New trainees love to try to pester.

Lara: (Snickers) What more if the well known Finley walk out a women?

Finley: (Rolls eyes as sighs) Alright, fine good luck wherever you are going.

Lara: Are you not going to report to your branch?

Finley: (Looks at Lara) They probably already know. And before you say if the guild knows, the leader already does. (Smiles as looks at her) He's the one who put me up to it.

Lara: (Sighs as I look down) You really are easy going, you know that?

Finley: (Shrugs a bit) That good or bad?

Lara: I guess we'll have to see. (As I turn away and get ready to leave) I'll see you all again soon. (Waving my hand as I take my leave)

Finley: (Nods as sits on a chair) Good luck.