5. Truly!

Jisoo woke up early in the morning. She still had a few hours before she left for work.

She went out to the garden and sat on the bench, which was her favourite place to peacefully sit and be herself; in silence.

The sun didn't rise yet, and the sky was beautiful to look at- binge-worthy, yet she couldn't think of anything but the stranger at Kim's office.

She was, truly willing, to delineate her thoughts to that man- that stranger at the Kim company .

When her parents where alive, Jisoo talked with her parents about everything on her mind- Her musings and pondering which brought her questions as to how a person should live.

They were very important- her thoughts, which is why she didn't want to share them with just anyone.

After they died she never really talked to people about anything important but gave precise and according talk with people whom she associated with.

After her parents demise, she wasn't in contact with any of her friends. She didn't want to talk with anyone who reminded her of them, even Jinyoung.

She couldn't calm her excitement of meeting her best friend after years, nor could she contain her gloom that came with the memories.

Jisoo didn't live in this city when her parents were alive and her parents hardly attended any family gatherings which lead to Jisoo barely knowing even Jin, let alone his friends.

They were great of course!

Yet she just couldn't speak her thoughts with them. They weren't the ones Jisoo wanted to share her musings with, after her parents.

But when she saw that stranger, she just felt like she should. So she did. She didn't regret it. She just wanted to know why.

Her thoughts flew again.

She wanted to stay like this forever, cheerful, happy and fun along with being righteous.

She wasn't really one for confusion and long contemplation.

But isn't she technically stealing the CEO's pizza?

Meh, that doesn't count, right?

She stayed there for two hours.

Praying for forgiveness for the revenge (stealing the pizza), she stood up and got ready to leave for work.

At the store, she met her colleague and good friend Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Hey Soo, morning!" Jeongyeon greeted her. "Good morning, Yeon-nie." Jisoo went to hug her.

"Does it ever bore you to deliver in the same places?" Jeongyeon asked, as she took her set of pizzas to deliver from the other staff, Jisoo shook her head doing the same.

Jisoo always chose the same orders. That wasn't boring for her! but the Kim CEO picking the same pizza was.

"You are so weird Jis" Jeongyeon giggled and waved to Jisoo as she left, Jisoo waved back, getting ready to leave too.

Jisoo's day passed by routinely until 3 pm, which was when she'd go to the Kim enterprises to deliver her last pizza of the day.

Knowing that the lemon juice stall in the street wouldn't go away any time soon, she only hoped that Jimin wouldn't be here again and the guard would let her and the CEO went out for an hour like the other day.

And he did, fortunately! She went in smiling broadly and wished Jinyoung, trying not to get reminded of her parents and headed towards the elevator.

--------------------------------------