27. Professional

"Kim enterprises, the most famous metal import/export company in Korea, imports cheap quality steel illegally." The reporters spoke into the cameras.

Jisoo let out a distressed huff. When Irene called her in the morning, Jisoo immediately tried to call Taehyung.

Worried about him not answering the call, Jisoo rushed to the company. She was exhausted in worry. Taehyung has put all of his hard work into this company, watching people bad-mouth it might cause Taehyung to go into extreme stress.

Jisoo didn't want Taehyung to go through any tension now, she also didn't want Chaeryoung to fly back- the kid got her well deserved vacation, and although she knows that Taehyung can deal with it, she was worried.

The way that these reporters circled the company reminded her of her parents company's downfall and the words they chose to 'report' the incident exhausted Jisoo even more.

Jisoo stood there limp, not able enough to move. She suddenly got pulled.

"Sooya..." Taehyung stood in front of her, head hung low.

"Taehyung-ah! Are you all right?" Jisoo asked him, checking him tip-to-toe to see if he was completely fine.

Taehyung hummed lowly. He lead her into a narrow path which lead them to one side of the company.

A little gate was in front of them, "This is the secret passage way into Kim enterprises." Taehyung said in a low voice, worried that anyone may hear them.

He pulled out a key and slowly unlocked the gate. They both slowly sneaked into the building and as soon as they stepped in, they were dragged by Irene to the CEO's office.

"Kim Taehyung! How can you worry us like this? Why didn't you answer our calls?" Irene hugged V worriedly.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry I had to worry you this way." Irene hugged Jisoo.

"Noona, I woke up with your call." V slumped into his chair tiredly.

Jisoo and Irene dragged two chairs near him and sat on them.

"Good thing I had good sleep last night, 'else I would've been crying in stress right now." He slapped himself.

"How did this happen?" Jisoo looked at Irene and Taehyung expectantly, "Even Chaeryoung called me. I asked her not to worry."

"Oh yeah. I should've answered her calls." Taehyung looked at his missed calls list guiltily.

"We've been framed, obviously." Irene clicked her tongue, annoyed.

"Yeah."

"I asked all the employees to come to the company today for sure." Irene said, "Everyone has come except-" She took a deep irritated breathe, "Manager Jae Miwon."

Taehyung gasped loudly, "You don't mean-" "Of course, Taehyung, that's exactly what I mean!"

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked, obviously not knowing what they're talking about.

"Even Chaeryoung didn't like him." Irene rolled her eyes.

"You know why I hired him." Taehyung argued.