6. Coincidence?

Taehyung went home happily, all right? but woke up with nothing but anxiety.

He paced around his room, trying to calm himself down. It was 5am, making his room the only room with lights on the top floor of the house.

Namjoon seemed to have noticed it, he came in to see what was happening.

Taehyung and Namjoon looked at each other for a minute in silence when Namjoon abruptly entered the room, breaking the staring contest.

"What are you doing here hyung?" V asked, now more stressed, rubbing his fingers on his temple.

"Just came to see what you are doing so early in the morning, of course. Unusual stuff?" Namjoon smiled at his over-stressed brother.

"What happened? You seem very stressed." Namjoon asked. "Well, I am going out with Jisoo but not like a date, cause she doesn't know that I will be going with her." V rambled.

"And how are you to know where she would go?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and folded his arms.

"Oh hyung, she said where she'd go yesterday, more like muttered to herself but I heard that! and to be honest, I would've known even if she wouldn't have said anything cause I just know her." V smiled dreamily.

"Cute." Namjoon ruffled Taehyungs hair, looking at him lovingly, "Enjoy your day and don't trouble her, yeah?" Namjoon laughed and walked out of Taehyung's room.

Taehyung pouted and started searching for clothes vigorously.

He decided on one at last- A new, chequered, dark purple T-shirt and new jeans. He felt satisfied with it.

He got ready and made sure everything he wore were completely unused. He had at least twenty pairs of unused clothes.

He brushed his hair about fifty times to make sure it looked presentable for Jisoo and applied extra moisturiser just in case she touched his hand or face by chance.

He went red by the mere thought of Jisoo touching him or in fact get any close with him.

He dusted his pants so much, his thighs started aching.

He now went to search for footwear, he took a pair of leather boots and asked the maids to polish them perfectly before he came back from eating breakfast.

He ate his breakfast completely, surprising the whole family. They looked at him all dressed up "Awwwe! Look at my son dressing up and looking so handsome, you know what? Jen! get the camera" His mom shouted making Namjoon, Jungkook and his father giggle and Jennie huff in annoyance.

"Mom let me complete eating, ask this piglet to go instead." She whined.

"Alright then. Kook! Go get the camera to take a nice picture for hyungie." His mom ordered.

Jungkook brought the camera.

Taehyung stood still, he felt nostalgic, the bad kind, of everything he wanted to be when he was younger, his love for the camera in the past which he suddenly had to pushed away, his dilemma, his trauma, but the thought of meeting Jisoo made him feel a bit better.

He breathed again.

Jungkook took a few pictures to which V posed cutely, making the others chuckle. V wished them a great day and left.

"What did he dress up for though?" His mother asked, a tad bit late. "Let him tell it to you himself, mom." Namjoon said, taking a leave.

His parents shrugged. Jennie and Jungkook exchanged a little shoulder shrug.

--

V parked his car a little away from 'the most wanted pizzas' and waited for Jisoo to come.

After waiting for about fifteen minutes, he was out of patience, he called up the owner, "Hello, this is Kim Taehyung." He said cutting the conversation short.