29. Sound so wrong!

"He is such a cool guy! So relatable!" Taehyung explained to Jisoo on the phone.

"I wanted to talk with you because I missed you, but you seem to miss Oliver more than me." Jisoo huffed.

"Sorry, Chichu."

"Do you have a lot of work today?"

"No! Today is free. We placed charges on Ji Chul and the police are looking through the evidence."

"Then can you come over? I want to see you." Jisoo cutely said.

"Where do you think I am headed to, right now?" Taehyung smiled.

"Are you talking on phone while you are driving, again?" Jisoo stressed on the last word, scaring Taehyung a little.

He apologised shortly and cut the call, quickly driving over to Jisoo's house.

"Chichu~" Taehyung cutely said, trying to coax Jisoo to not scold him for talking while driving, again.

Jisoo chuckled, "You expect me to fall for that?" She looked him straight in the eye. Taehyung pouted sadly.

"Of course, I will." She proudly hugged him, making him giggle in happiness.

"You know, sometimes I think that I'm the elder one in the relationship." Jisoo lovingly pinched his cheek and sat him on the sofa.

"Want to eat some ramen?"* She asked him as she walked in the kitchen, tying her hair into a ponytail gorgeously.

Taehyung sat there with his mouth open, face turning blood red, "Ho-how can you ask something like that so casually?" He stammered, twisting in his seat and playing with his hands very shyly.

Jisoo sighed and slapped her head.

"Why did they have to make that sentence sound so wrong! I meant that if you wanted to eat some ramen for now, literally."

"Oh. Sure." Taehyung wanted to bury himself in embarrassment, he sat still with his face yet stuck in shock.

"I can sense your embarrassment from here." Jisoo walked back to the sofa, "Just as I expected, you turn red so often!" Jisoo teased him.

"Why are you teasing me?" Taehyung cried in embarrassment.

"It's fine. Mistakes happen." Jisoo slowly walked to the kitchen, "Not like that won't happen in the future though, right?" She sneakily glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung put his head down, not wanting to show his ultimate blushed up face. Jisoo sneaked up on him from behind and tickled him, causing him to leap out of the sofa in shock.

"Why are you behaving like this today?" He asked, he looked like he was going to cry at any moment.

"I'm sorry, Taetae." Jisoo hugged him.

Taehyung smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, "I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." Jisoo smiled lovingly, hiding her face in his chest.

"Your heart beat is cute." She smirked at him.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion, " My heart beat is cute?" He asked.

"Yeah! It has a cute rhythm." Jisoo lazily walked back into the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled again, wondering how he got so lucky. He then walked to the refrigerator and opened it, looking for drinks.

"Jisoo!" He called, "Do we not have any soft drinks?" He looked at her.

"Shall we go get some? The store is right beside here."