Chapter 16

*Two Weeks Later*

I'm walking down the street with Harry, looking at all the shops. Since the first letter came, five more have arrived, three packages filled with random things and sticky notes came, and two envelopes filled with pictures of me at different places have been mailed to the house.

I've been sticking to one of the guys a lot, seeking comfort and protection. Who could really blame me, though?

Harry's phone suddenly rings, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over at him, my hand clutching his arm.

He answers it, " yeah? What do you want, Zayn?"

We stop walking. Harry pulls his arm out of my grasp.

" What?" He asks.

He turns to glance at me with a worried expression on his face before turning back around.

" How the Hell does that happen?" He growls.

" I'm telling her whether you like it or not, we'll be there soon," he says, ending the call before Zayn can say something.

" What?" I ask warily.

" Seth's missing. They don't know how the hell it happened. They only know that Thomas has a part in this," Harry explains as he grabs my hand.

We run to his car.

***

" Daniel," I whisper, running to him as soon as Harry pulls the car into the driveway.

" Jade," he mumbles, hugging me back as I hug him tightly.

My eyes start to water as I think of all the possible things that Thomas could do to Seth.

***

I'm awaken by my dumb ass phone ringing. I pick it up and put it to my ear after noticing that it said a random series of numbers that I've never seen before and the time, 1:15am.

" Hello?" I mumble.

" Ah, I'm surprised that you were sleeping."

I growl, recognizing the voice, " where's Seth, asshole?"

" I don't believe that's my name," he laughs.

" Thomas, where is Seth?" I try not to throw up as I say Asshole's name.

" Sitting right next to me," he says. " Now tell her what I told you what to say, you got that."

There's shuffling then a different voice filters through.

" Jade, he wants you to come to the abandoned Waterson warehouse on the bad side of town. He wants you to bring $3,000. He says that if you're not here in a half hour, he'll kill me. He'll kill both of us if you bring anybody, them too," Seth says, sounding terrified.

" Tell him I'll be there, I love you, Seth," I tell him, getting out of bed and going to my closet.

" Love you, sis," he says before I hang up, not even bothering to see if Thomas wanted to talk more.

I change into a pair of jeans and a black hoodie with a black pair of Converse.

I'm so gonna regret this.

***

I open the door, not surprised that a guy grabs me from behind. Thomas appears in front of me, smirking.

" Look what we have here, guys," he yells out to a large group of men.

" Quit messing around," I growl.

" Someone's pissy," the guy holding me says.

I kick my leg back, hitting him in the shin.

" I could've warned you," Thomas tries not to laugh.

" Where's Seth?" I ask.

" Bring him in!" Thomas shouts over his shoulder.

Two guys drag Seth in by his arms, throwing him to the floor.

" Seth!"