Chapter 3

"Got ya!" Zayn cheers, lifting me up in the air with his arms around my waist as I scream.

"Zayn!" I laugh, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Yes?" He chuckles playfully.

"Put me down!" I laugh.

He sets me down, laughing, as I slap his chest.

"Jade! Zayn! You've got to see this! Niall fit himself into a baby swing," Louis runs up to us.

"Really?" I ask, amused.

Louis nods, grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind him as he walks to the swings, where Niall is, in fact, in a baby swing. Liam's laughing, taking pictures of Niall, who's smirking like he just won the lottery. Harry's just shaking his head, mumbling, "moron."

I frown at that, but cover it up with a smile, high-fiving Niall while Zayn and Louis laugh behind me.

"The trick is, how are you going to get out of it?" I ask, crossing my arms and smirking.

Niall's face goes blank, then frowns. "Help me!"

Harry laughs the whole time Zayn, Liam, and Louis help get Niall out.

Niall walks over to me, "like the show?"

I nod, "yep, I loved it when you panicked."

Niall shakes his head, sighing, "I'm not proud of that moment."

I grin, "I know."

"You're liking this, aren't you? Teasing me," Niall says as I rest an elbow on his shoulder.

I nod, "yep."

***

" ... And this one time, to cheer me up, my friend Jack had Zayn dress up in my purple dress with my black heels on," I grin as I take a bite out of my piece of pizza.

The boys laugh around the living room while Zayn groans, burying his face in his hands, blushing. It was dinner time, and Liam ordered two deluxe pizzas. We were all in the living room: Harry, Louis, and Zayn in the blue and black recliners, and I was sat in between Liam and Niall on the black couch. There was an oak and glass coffee table in front of the couch, a glass and bronze coffee table is in between the two black recliners, and there's a wooden coffee table by the dark blue recliner.

" When was that?" Niall asks, laughing, as he tries to take a swig of his Coke.

" Just last week, here, I got a picture," I take out my phone.

" Jade, don't show them," Zayn lifts his head up.

Niall throws his head back, laughing even harder. I smirk at Zayn, " too late."

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm gonna try and make the chapters longer, and sorry that it's all over the place.

And, if you could, please check out my other stories:

Little Sister *SayWeCanFly Fanfic*
&
Just Another Fan *Niall Horan*