Chapter 7

Jack on the side

---------------------------------------------------------

I frown as Zayn and Jack try and cheer me up.

" Hey, want to watch Finding Nemo?" Zayn asks.

" In Spanish?" I ask.

Jack nods, " of course."

***

*Zayn*

I set Jade down in her bed, pulling her fuzzy black blanket up to her chin. She buries her face into her pillow, sighing. She fell asleep when Dory was singing "keep on swimming".

I smile, kissing my younger sister's forehead, " I love you."

I walk out of her room and shut the door since she can't hear anything. The boys are all in the living room, except for Harry, who's being an asshole somewhere. Jack and the boys look up at me as I walk in.

" She asleep?" Jack asks.

I nod, " yeah, thanks boys, for not being loud."

" No problem," they say.

*Harry*

I kick a trash can, yelling," Shit!"

I sit down on a bench, resting my head in my hands. I tried to be nice, I really did. But my stupid mind and mouth. I honestly didn't mean those things, I don't know why I did.

I stand up, walking to my car and driving to the house.

***

I wake up to screams coming from the bedroom next to mine. I shoot out of bed and go into Jade's room, seeing her tossing and turning in her bed, sheets and blankets thrown into the corner closest by the door. I sit next to her on her bed, resting a hand on her shoulder, shaking her a little.

" Jade, wake up, it was just a nightmare," I say as she wakes up.

She shoots up into a sitting position, wrapping her arms around my neck, crying into my shoulder.

" I-I was in one of the old Foster homes, where they had beat me. The other Foster child, Thomas, was there. He was terrible, in real life. H-he raped me in the drea-eam," she whispers.

I rub her back, " it's okay, it was only a nightmare."

She drops her arms to her sides, just resting her head on my shoulder.  I lean my head back, looking down at Jade. Tears are running down her face, soaking my shoulder, and she's in a pair of black footie pajamas with green four leaf clovers all over them. They looked like Niall's, so she probably borrowed them from him.

I sigh, squeezing her tightly. She was a mess, and I stangely wanted to know her secrets and not hurt her anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm kind of running short of ideas, I have two, but I need help with ones that can lead up to them. If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment or message me.

Also, I am looking for somebody to play as Jade's girl bestfriend. If you want to be her, just comment or message me, and send me a pic of what you want her to look like, and her name.

~HDS