Chapter 5

I sit in the music room in the basement, on the piano bench in front of the grand piano, playing Bella's Lullaby from Twilight. It's been a week since the paint incident, and Harry's still an asshole, he's been going out every night and coming back at 3... 4:00am. Lou found out about it when she came to pick Lux up, and Louis and I told her, so she's keeping Lux away from Harry, Zayn's okay, he's pretty much ignored the haters, and has sent out several tweets talking about it, and he even made some jokes about it, and yes, I let him back on Twitter.

" What is that?" A voice asks behind me.

I jump, hitting the wrong key. Turning around, I see Harry.

" What do you want?" I ask.

" Nothing, and hey, I'm sorry about slapping you," he says, walking towards me and sitting down next to me on the bench.

" You are?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He nods, playing the intro to They Don't Know About Us, " yeah, and I want to make it up to you."

" How?" I ask, starting to play Bella's Lullaby again after Harry's done.

" A date, tonight," he smiles, looking down at the piano keys.

" Even though I shouldn't, I'm gonna say sure," I say.

" We leave at seven," he tells me, standing up and leaving.

" Time for a visit," I mumble, pulling out my phone.

***

I open the door and am instantly pulled into a hug.

" Jack!" I laugh.

" Jade!" He says back, grinning.

" How have you been?" I ask.

" Good, you?" He asks.

" Eh, 50/50," I shrug.

" We're talking about that later, but where's your room so we can get you ready?" He walks into the house.

" Follow me, Blondie," I say, laughing as he pouts.

He follows me through the living room, where Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall are playing Fifa 15.

" Hey Jack," Zayn says.

" Hey Zayn," Jack nods as we go into my room.

" Okay, what exactly did he say?" He asks as he shuts the door.

" Just to be ready at seven," I sit on my bed.

" Nothing about the date?" He asks.

I shake my head, " nope, only that."

" Okay, let's go with this," he says, throwing a couple pieces of clothing at me.

My phone vibrates, and I look at the text from Harry.

Wear something casual btw -Harry

I look at the clothes, " lucky pick. He just texted me to wear something casual."

" I win!" Jack cheers.